Unsolved Citadel Mysteries

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
Sephiroth9611

Unsolved Citadel Mysteries

Post#1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 am

We've had some weird shit happen here over the years and I'd like to see if anyone can offer details now that time has gone by...

My first question that I thought of tonight after looking at the old board I link to in my signature is what happened between Chester and Vincents Angel? I'd really like to know.
"Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."
Since October 3rd, 2000 | An old Citadel board

Ambigore

Re: Unsolved Citadel Mysteries

Post#2 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:50 pm

LOL, what? They were a couple? :LOL:

Sephiroth9611

Post#3 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Ambigore wrote:LOL, what? They were a couple? :LOL:

See, that's where I get confused. It must have been during one my inactive periods when they were "friendly". I just remember that at one point, I came back or had just recently come back when Chester went off the rails for good and was banned/went into self-imposed exile and VA started to drift away. That something between them happened at the time was alluded to, but details were never clear.
"Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."
Since October 3rd, 2000 | An old Citadel board

Cloud Strife

Post#4 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:30 am

Another citadel mystery that always perplexed me, because I became entangled in it without asking to be, is the whole Ambigore, Cyrus and Death ordeal? I mean had this issue not arose I doubt my banning would have happened in the first place.

Also, what about pulling a starvo? :LOL:

Keefy

Post#5 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:54 am

I'm afraid I can't recall Chester; perhaps I knew him by a different s/n back in the day? But 13 years on I'll freely admit I had a massive crush on VA (I'm sure I wasn't alone there). I actually have a piece of her early artwork (one of her angels; Luke) on this computer that I habitually transfer from one new PC to the next, along with the original Keeefy artwork that I use as an avatar.

Ambigore

Post#6 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:Another citadel mystery that always perplexed me, because I became entangled in it without asking to be, is the whole Ambigore, Cyrus and Death ordeal? I mean had this issue not arose I doubt my banning would have happened in the first place.

Gosh. I'm not sure, this was so long ago. Back in 2000 maybe? Apparently Death was able to spoof my email address so whenever he emailed Cyrus, it looked it was from me. I can't remember how far he went with it or what he did. I think he only managed to send a few emails to Cyrus before I got back from a university excursion and realised what was going on.

Cloud Strife

Post#7 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:11 am

Anybody get out of him why he did that? I just miss what this place used to be. I find myself just reading the old forum and then coming here btw and just wondering, what if. x_x

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#8 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:56 am

Does anyone have old addresses of the various boards and forums the Citadel has inhabited over the years? I came across my folder of bookmarks this afternoon and the good little German in me compelled me to put order to chaos with as good a timeline as I can manage.

I have nine addresses:
And one more that I can't find in the Internet Archive:
I know I'm missing the very first Citadel board before I arrived. Any others?

Thank you.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Return to “General Discussion”