Some Updates

Suggestions, feedback, technical support, and general queries relating to the site and/or forums go here.
R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Some Updates

Post#1 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:24 am

Well, today has been exciting, hasn't it? An actual remake of FFVII was announced, and traffic is picking up here again. I've had to do some work here at the forums due to these events. Here's a quick summary:

• First off, I've created a new stickied thread in FFVII/Compilation Discussion called the FFVII Remake Megathread. All general discussion related to the remake should go there; similar threads will be locked and subject to deletion.
  • A feature for embedding YouTube videos has finally been added. To use it, click the "youtube" BBCode button when you're making a new post or reply, then insert the embed code in between.
  • The Rules page has been fixed, and all of the rules should now be visible to everyone. Thanks to Sunshine for pointing out this issue.
  • A "Quick Reply" feature has been added as an experiment. You'll now see a button at the end of a thread which will enable you to post replies quickly. Note that if you want access to icons and BBCode/emoticon buttons, you'll still need to use the regular "Post Reply" button. Please let me know what you think of this feature.
That's all for now. I'll try and implement more board features over the summer. If you have any suggestions, please post them in the Board Feature Requests thread under Support and Feedback. Thanks again!

Return to “Support and Feedback”