Board Feature Requests

Suggestions, feedback, technical support, and general queries relating to the site and/or forums go here.
Madhouse

Re: Board Feature Requests

Post#11 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Well, it does, but I think you should be immediatly redirected.

R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Post#12 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Right. I don't know if anyone finds the verification message useful, though.

Once again, any thoughts from others? Should the posting verification message's appearance be shortened or kept the same, or should it be removed entirely? Please let me know by posting here-- adding small new features is one thing, but removing them is a whole 'nother situation entirely, and I wouldn't want to take away something that a lot of people would miss.

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#13 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 am

This is a non-ssue for me. In fact, I always assumed boards and such paused between posting and loading due to lag rather than by design. Why does this happen?
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Cloud Strife

Post#14 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Would it be possible we get retro citadel themes for the forum? :D

R. Kasahara
Forums Admin

Post#15 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:35 am

OP updated.

Cloud Strife wrote:Would it be possible we get retro citadel themes for the forum? :D

Sorry it took me so long to reply, but what do you mean by "retro Citadel"? I can't change the layout of this forum very easily; colors and possibly banners and buttons are totally doable, though.

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#16 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:35 pm

This is more out of curiosity than an actual desire for it. Is it possible to add a like/dislike feature? Today, after I've read a post I like, I've been automatically glancing around for a thumbs up button. Just wondering. Thanks!
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

R. Kasahara
Forums Admin

Post#17 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:58 pm

SOLDIERofficer81 wrote:This is more out of curiosity than an actual desire for it. Is it possible to add a like/dislike feature? Today, after I've read a post I like, I've been automatically glancing around for a thumbs up button. Just wondering. Thanks!

That's a great idea. I was actually thinking of something along similar lines yesterday. I'll add it to the "to do" list.

Cloud Strife

Post#18 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:07 am

R. Kasahara wrote:OP updated.

Cloud Strife wrote:Would it be possible we get retro citadel themes for the forum? :D

Sorry it took me so long to reply, but what do you mean by "retro Citadel"? I can't change the layout of this forum very easily; colors and possibly banners and buttons are totally doable, though.

I would say the various different banners and buttons would be retro to me.

R. Kasahara
Forums Admin

Post#19 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:I would say the various different banners and buttons would be retro to me.

Do you have a specific banner or button set in mind?

Cloud Strife

Post#20 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:38 pm

If you have it. The stuff we used from 1999-2001.

Return to “Support and Feedback”