US Election 2012

A place to discuss religious, political and any other serious issues. Those who are easily offended are asked to steer clear.

Moderator: The Slider

Sephiroth9611

US Election 2012

Post#1 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Just over a month to go and it will be Election Day in the United States. Mitt Romney is the challenger and Obama is the incumbent.

For whom are you supporting and why?

I will be voting for Mitt Romney. I am confident that as PotUS, he can bring some leadership to the table when it comes to the US debt and deficit, especially when it comes to the entitlement programs.
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Ambigore

Re: US Election 2012

Post#2 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Obama. All I know is that the Republicans have turned goofy ever since Sarah Palin and the crackpot Tea Party spawned. Maybe they were always goofy and I never noticed.

Sephiroth9611

Re: US Election 2012

Post#3 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Ambigore wrote:Obama. All I know is that the Republicans have turned goofy ever since Sarah Palin and the crackpot Tea Party spawned. Maybe they were always goofy and I never noticed.

Goofy how?
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Return to “Serious Discussion”