The Thirteenth Doctor

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
Sephiroth9611

The Thirteenth Doctor

Post#1 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:48 pm

Are you okay with the fact the new Doctor is a woman? Does this mess up the mythology for you? After all, we know the Doctor has had children as a man. I am a bit underwhelmed by who they chose to play the part. Jodie looks okay and I'm sure she's a fine actress, but I was hoping that if they really went in this direction, they'd try and get Helen Mirren.
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

SOLDIERofficer81

Re: The Thirteenth Doctor

Post#2 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:54 pm

I don't care if the Doctor has changed into female form. But as I said before, I wasn't immediately impressed with Jodie's Doctor last Christmas. It's possible Jodie-Doctor might be okay. But it's also possible she plays right into all that I don't like about present-Doctor Who.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Return to “General Discussion”