History

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
Cloud Strife
The Original Cloud Strife

History

Post#1 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Man it's hard to believe I been registered here now for six years. I am merely just wanting to post to express how much I miss everyone and it's awesome to be here. I guess it is safe to say fate has a funny way or operating.

The Slider
Serious Discussion Moderator

Re: History

Post#2 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:42 am

Yes, this play has been fantastic over time. I think I signed up at the end of 2002
I still am in touch with one or two people via FB too, so that's been nice
aliveonthemoon; deadonthesun

Cloud Strife
The Original Cloud Strife

Post#3 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:30 am

I feel like more people should be active. It just seems too dead. I mean is this what we are reduced to?
Last edited by Cloud Strife on Fri May 25, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sephiroth9611

Post#4 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:I feel like more people should be active. It just seems too dead. I mean is this what we are reduced to?

You should post more on topics that interest you besides all the "what the Citadel used to be" posts.

What are you reading? It's election season, are you big red wave or big blue wave?
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Return to “General Discussion”