History

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
Cloud Strife
The Original Cloud Strife

History

Post#1 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Man it's hard to believe I been registered here now for six years. I am merely just wanting to post to express how much I miss everyone and it's awesome to be here. I guess it is safe to say fate has a funny way or operating.

The Slider
Serious Discussion Moderator

Re: History

Post#2 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:42 am

Yes, this play has been fantastic over time. I think I signed up at the end of 2002
I still am in touch with one or two people via FB too, so that's been nice
aliveonthemoon; deadonthesun

Cloud Strife

Post#3 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:30 am

I feel like more people should be active. It just seems too dead. I mean is this what we are reduced to?
Last edited by Cloud Strife on Fri May 25, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sephiroth9611

Post#4 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:I feel like more people should be active. It just seems too dead. I mean is this what we are reduced to?

You should post more on topics that interest you besides all the "what the Citadel used to be" posts.

What are you reading? It's election season, are you big red wave or big blue wave?
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Sephiroth9611

Post#5 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Sephiroth9611 wrote:What are you reading? It's election season, are you big red wave or big blue wave?

Cloud, how are you feeling post election? Glad the Dems won the House? Feeling iffy about Ruth Bader Ginsberg falling and breaking some ribs?
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Cloud Strife

Post#6 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:15 am

I just wish they get the idiot Trump out the house and legalize medical/recreational weed in all 50 states. Then again, who would be replacing Trump is no better. The idiots who thought it was a good idea to vote this bozo should have there voting rights revoked.

Sephiroth9611

Post#7 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:10 am

Cloud Strife wrote:I just wish they get the idiot Trump out the house and legalize medical/recreational weed in all 50 states. Then again, who would be replacing Trump is no better. The idiots who thought it was a good idea to vote this bozo should have there voting rights revoked.

Why don't you like Trump? Why do you think he is a bozo?

Cloud Strife

Post#8 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:10 am

I know your trying to create convo, but if you have to ask the question and you don't see it by watching him or listening to what he says, it's pretty self explanatory. To keep to the tone of the topic and History. I come here and I have an increasing longing for my teenage years and the years from the time I discovered this place, dated one of the members here and moved to California.

I just miss all of it, and the feelings I still remember. Coming here was so awesome to me and I was so fucking angry I couldn't prove I was a separate person and the fact I was being truthful didn't help me created an anger in me that caused me to do some things I did and said out of anger. Here I was feeling like I was being robbed of one of my joys on a misunderstanding and I had no way as an teenager to express how hurt I felt because of it so I lashed out. You guys took my forum virginity. I wanted to so bad be among you as my peers and friends. The fact I got two of my best friends offline to come here made it mean even more. It was like, I don't know even as an thirty-four year old man how to explain it. I know I have no one to blame but me. If I could do it all again and change the outcome. I would not hesitate. I was 15 when I came here. A year from now I would have first came to these forums 15 years ago. I remember it all but not all of the details, the citadel parties on AIM. I even remember my aim sn. Climhazard9.

Without the citadel, I would not be who I am. I don't think I would have been fearless about moving to California. It was because of this place that its impact on my life and some of my experiences that this place in my memories, my heart, my reminiscence of the past has to include here. You don't realize sometimes how much you impact likely someone's life besides the impact in internet history you have speaks volumes. If I ever have children, I hope they get the chance to experience this. And, I can guide them through the pitfalls to maintain friendships and bonds no matter the distance your mind and heart can lead you wherever you want.

we now need to do an 20th anniversary theme like we did for the 10 year one. I wanna submit something for march. we do we talk to?
Last edited by Cloud Strife on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “General Discussion”