History

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
DeathScythe
Antiquated Ska fan

Re: History

Post#21 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:06 am

Which is fine! Make a thread on your interests and we'll participate.

There's a thread on books Seph made, I have one on RPGs, and we have a movie thread going.

Cloud Strife
The Original Roleplay Creator/Moderator

Post#22 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:30 am

Well, won't be no need for that. After the recent couple things being said. I likely think it'd be best to just take my leave from the forum altogether. I don't like what has been said.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on Fri May 03, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

abknight

Post#23 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:28 am

Haha wow, that really escalated. I hadn't been called "idiot" or "dumbass" since junior high which, ironically, is when I originally joined this forum. I feel fully re-immersed in the citadel now.

I actually try my best to avoid political discussion as much as possible nowadays. Life is too short and I don't think the founders of the USA intended for politics to become the focal point of everyone's life. I've also found that certain types of people will die before listening to reason or attempting to provide any of their own.

"It is foolish to listen to one who will not listen to you." - Seijuro Hiko

Return to “General Discussion”