Memory lane

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
DeathScythe
Antiquated Ska fan

Re: Memory lane

Post#41 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:36 am

The more you clamor to be a mod, the less likely it becomes :LOL:

I would vote for anyone willing to show up every day though.

If you would like to contribute to the cause, I would recommend making a Twitter to tweet @Clidus. 8-)

Cloud Strife
The Original Roleplay Creator/Moderator

Post#42 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:39 am

I'm not clamoring that's for sure. And, I'm not gonna make an twitter handle or use the one I do have to just tweet em. They will hopefully come here and make themselves known. I mean, the mods that are here aren't active and yes I'd be more active than them but in no way am I asking to be an mod.

It was a joke, but if needed, yes I'd step up.

Sephiroth9611

Post#43 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:59 pm

DeathScythe wrote:I haven't gotten involved because it seems like they're currently continuing an old story line I know nothing about.

Nothing old. Just starting something to see if the spark to continue it is there. Feel free to jump in if it looks interesting and inspires a response.
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#44 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:05 pm

The best bet for reaching out and finding oldbies is Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ff7citadel/
Last edited by SOLDIERofficer81 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Sephiroth9611

Post#45 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:31 pm

DeathScythe wrote:I couldn't find Ambigore, but I reached out to Uncle Elmo on Facebook.

He says he's tried to come back, but is locked out of his account, and has unable to make a new one.

Which confirms my suspicions. Because we can't go 3 years without a single member, of ANY incarnation of our community, coming back to visit.

You can see his message to me and my tweet @Clidus here:

https://twitter.com/jessewaid/status/11 ... 25345?s=09

Did Clidus ever reply on Twitter? Searching my friends on FB, I see now that Ambigore has deactivated his account. I saw in a post around here he linked to his financial trading blog. That might be another avenue to make contact with him. I'll search for it.

EDIT: Here we go. http://forexiation.blogspot.com/ Looks like he hasn't updated since early last year.
Last edited by Sephiroth9611 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Cloud Strife

Post#46 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:04 am

She likely didn't reply.

Sephiroth9611

Post#47 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:04 pm

SOLDIERofficer81 wrote:The best bet for reaching out and finding oldbies is Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ff7citadel/

I posted something on the FB page yesterday. I can't find my post today. :(

DeathScythe
Antiquated Ska fan

Post#48 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:20 am

I see your post Seph, from the 24th? Thanks for the name drop! And the first 2019 visitor message.

And no, I never received a reply from Clidus. I have no idea how the Twitter algorithms work, so it may not have even been seen as far as I know.

We've seen some others drop in now, but I'll feel a lot better when I see that I'm not the most recently registered account.

Sephiroth9611

Post#49 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Yes, SOLDIER pointed out I wasn't looking hard enough.

I don't know much about Twitter either. I do know there is a setting to see everything in chrono order, tweets from people one is following and tweets that tag someone. And tags get added to notifications, so I'm going to guess that if Clidus was looking, he would have seen it.

Another avenue of contact may be Reeve's blog. I saw yesterday it is fairly active. Just another idea.

Cloud Strife

Post#50 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:13 am

Reeve is normally around. She was when I first came back. If push comes to shove. Reeve has admin powers.

Return to “General Discussion”