Any games you're looking forward to?

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
Ambigore

Any games you're looking forward to?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:54 pm

The beta release of Elite: Dangerous caught me by surprise, and I've been watching youtube videos and drooling on myself. It's a modern remake of the classical Elite, with multiplayer capabilities (something I dreamed of ever since I was a kid). Are there any games you're looking forward to?

MetalGhost

Re: Any games you're looking forward to?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Witcher 3, because I have an obsession. I don't really have the free time required to play games much anymore though, so I stopped keeping up with such a while ago.

R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Post#3 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:51 pm

I think the only games I have preordered right now are Fantasy Life and Persona Q, so… Fantasy Life and Persona Q.

Oh, but I've also Kickstarted a few games; out of those, the one I'm most looking forward to is Frog Fractions 2. The original was brilliant, and I can't wait to see what surprises the follow-up will have in store.

There's a handful of already-released-in-Japan 3DS games I'd love to see localized (mainly Dragon Quest titles), but no announcements have been made about those ;_;

The Slider
Serious Discussion Moderator

Post#4 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:14 am

Nah not really. FFXV eventually!
aliveonthemoon; deadonthesun

Keefy

Post#5 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:10 am

I'm keeping an eye on Pillars of Eternity and Serpent in the Staglands, although the one that has truly caught my eye is The Mandate. If they can deliver on their concept, and there's no certainty that they can, then it would be amazing.

Dimma

Post#6 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Dudes what sort a titles are that? Never heard of them, obscure!

I look forward to Zelda on Wii U. But I will never buy wii u, because hey I heard they like screens so they put a screen in front of the... screen.
I also look forward to Sonic Boom on... Wii U. Darn!

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#7 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:28 am

Persona Q, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Dragon Age Inquisition, Farcry 4, Persona 5 (I would sell my soul to play this game), Kingdom Hearts 3, Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain and Final Fantasy 15 after the last few trailers got my interest.

There be a lot of games that have got my interest lately but sadly I don't have time to play them :( . Only managed to get through Last of Us remastered thanks to having booked a few days off from work. Though still need to finish Shadow of Morder and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel.

I probably like FF14 too much

Dimma

Post#8 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:28 pm

Do you always work that much? Hopefully you get game time eventually I suppose.
Ultimate Fantasy wrote:Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Ah that's right I look forward to Pokemon Black! Maybe backward. I decided that for me it's the most appealing game in the series. I did careful research to decide that.

- I am also interested in Alpha Sapphire, but since I played the original so much, i'm afraid i'd be a bit bored by the remade bits of it. Black would be all new for me.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#9 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 am

Dimma wrote:Do you always work that much? Hopefully you get game time eventually I suppose.
Ultimate Fantasy wrote:Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Ah that's right I look forward to Pokemon Black! Maybe backward. I decided that for me it's the most appealing game in the series. I did careful research to decide that.

- I am also interested in Alpha Sapphire, but since I played the original so much, i'm afraid i'd be a bit bored by the remade bits of it. Black would be all new for me.

Not always just things are a bit heavy at the mo. Yay for 6 day weeks haha

I have played white. It was okay though I wasn't a massive fan. One of my favourite ds pokemon games is soul silver which is also a remake. So I have trust in game freak and nintendo that I will find what they have done fun. Plus sapphire was one of my favourite pokemon games so I can't wait to play it. So looking forward to mega Swampert. He is my favourite starter plus one of my heavy hitters on my team. My current Swampert is the one I got on my first playthrough of pokemon sapphire so is now like 11 years old. So part of me kind of likes the idea of him getting to back home haha

I probably like FF14 too much

Dimma

Post#10 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:14 pm

I finally found Pokémon Black to purchase! After a couple of months looking at the biggest used-market site here. The game can't be bought new anymore, and for some strange reason Black was harder to find, than White. I so wanted the black city area, and Black Version 2 is a completely different story.
- I could've imported instead, but didn't realize it was gonna be hard to find.

I'm also glad Sonic Boom for 2DS, looking at the US release, seems to turned out very well, less bugs than on Wii U, and the story clips I saw on the tube are pretty funny.

Return to “General Discussion”