Trailers

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Trailers

Post#1 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:04 am

We've talked about best/greatest/favorite movies many many times. But I don't think we've ever had a thread about movie trailers, those short films designed with the intent of sucking us into going to see a movie. Do you have a favorite trailer? Maybe even if you don't like the movie it's advertising? Or do is there a tailer you think is particularly effective or maybe even a work of art in its own right? Post a link. Share what you think. Tell us what you feel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6jxxnusl8c

Rising Sun, 1993, starring Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes. I think this one is pretty good. It has rhythm and it moves right along. I can't hear the soundtrack. But I'm thinking it syncs up with the action.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Madhouse

Re: Trailers

Post#2 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:00 am

Wow, that trailer was great. I have to see this movie now. Unfortunately, I can't post any good movie trailer because I don't think I've ever seen one before. They're incredibly predictable and repetitive.

Return to “General Discussion”