Happy New Year

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
Ultimate Fantasy

Happy New Year

Post#1 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:34 am

Pretty trivial but hey I thought it would be nice to say it to people :). Specially as this site to me was my sort of introduction to not just FF7 but also sort of the internet. So Happy New Year people and you better make sure this is a good one :P

I probably like FF14 too much

R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Re: Happy New Year

Post#2 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:34 am

Happy New Year from California ^_^ It's currently around 1:30 AM as I write this. Hope everyone had fun tonight; bitprophet and I pretty much just stayed home and drank champagne/ate treats/played Trine 2 co-op.

2013 was kind of ehhhhh for me personally, so here's hoping 2014 will be better :P

The Slider
Serious Discussion Moderator

Post#3 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:03 am

2013 was pretty good for me, hell I made my way back here so that's a great start :D
aliveonthemoon; deadonthesun

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#4 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:44 pm

My 2013 was meh. Not much good. Same old bad. The new year brings new hope though. Maybe something will happen, you know. I hope everyone has a good 2014.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Return to “General Discussion”