WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
vickythesable

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Post#1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello, all! I'm the second newest member here - joined yesterday. I think it's great that we have a new member here in FF7 Citadel, but 79 members is not enough! This website is over a year old - it's had enough time to get a few more members here! Look, I know I can't force people to join, but it's too boring and nowhere near as lively as we'd like it to be. We gotta hatch a plan somehoo...
~gnihton nrael dna em rehpiceD~
All Shelke The Transparent wants is age-increasing surgery. She's just a 19-year-old girl in a 10-year-old's body. *Ba dum tish*

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Re: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Post#2 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:59 pm

vickythesable wrote:Hello, all! I'm the second newest member here - joined yesterday. I think it's great that we have a new member here in FF7 Citadel, but 79 members is not enough! This website is over a year old - it's had enough time to get a few more members here! Look, I know I can't force people to join, but it's too boring and nowhere near as lively as we'd like it to be. We gotta hatch a plan somehoo...

I love your enthusiasm. And you're absolutely right, the Citadel needs MORE MORE MORE members. But ... we are not just "over a year old". Learn your Citadel lore, young Padawan! Begin your studies with History and Staff.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

vickythesable

Post#3 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:04 am

Yeah, I found out last night that it's like, 14 years old. Whatever, this is my second day here. Anyway, we gotta hatch a plan... let's brainstorm! *Zaps herself in the head with Bolt3*
All Shelke The Transparent wants is age-increasing surgery. She's just a 19-year-old girl in a 10-year-old's body. *Ba dum tish*

Sephiroth9611

Post#4 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Post post post! And in between posting, tell your friends to stop on by and post with you. :D
"Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."
Since October 3rd, 2000 | An old Citadel board

The Slider
Serious Discussion Moderator

Post#5 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Would prefer quality posts/members over quantity, though the latter has a certain undeniable fun to it :)
aliveonthemoon; deadonthesun

vickythesable

Post#6 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Well, think - more members means more entertaining members. That's why it'd be so much more entertaining to have more! Also, how come there's hardly any members anyways?

Sephiroth9611

Post#7 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:14 pm

The Slider wrote:Would prefer quality posts/members over quantity, though the latter has a certain undeniable fun to it :)

*shrugs* It's not about quantity. It's about people actually posting instead of just popping by and offering a post or two in threads like this about whatever. The front page of General Discussion is littered with threads I've started in a bid to engage members in discussion or just general talk. If my threads haven't caught your fancy, start your own!

Vicky, this place has had issues over the years, from clashing personalities to software and hardware issues to whatever. It has taken its toll over time. If you have friends who are into FF7, urge them to stop by! :)

Ambigore

Post#8 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:59 pm

vickythesable wrote:This website is over a year old - it's had enough time to get a few more members here!

LOL, I wish the site was a year old. Then we could party like it was 1999 and I'd be 18 again! :D

Sephiroth9611

Post#9 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Ambigore wrote:
vickythesable wrote:This website is over a year old - it's had enough time to get a few more members here!

LOL, I wish the site was a year old. Then we could party like it was 1999 and I'd be 18 again! :D

Ha! Ambi, how goes it?

Ambigore

Post#10 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Sup Seph! Just relaxing after spending some time updating my trading blog (http://forexiation.blogspot.com.au/). You?

Return to “General Discussion”