What do you miss about the citadel?

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Re: What do you miss about the citadel?

Post#11 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:33 am

BlueJay wrote:"Loveless"... Is that one based on that ridiculously amazing RP we had way back near the beginning that lasted months and pretty much could have been an epic story all on its own? Is that still on this site?

Nope, that's my gargantuan Shinra fanfic which has nothing to do with past RPs :)

You might be thinking of either Blue Shinra (I kept most of the RP posts from that!) or that absolutely incredible Alternate Universe RP that had me and Kamakaze going at each other as dragoons, Zack really being some sort of Cetra, etc. (Kaze and I tried to distill that into a fanfic, but we never finished).

Speaking of all of that, I do miss many of the people who aren't around much anymore. I'm still in touch with a few of them (Mike, Taryn, Ludo/namatamiku, Reno, etc.), but then there's those who seemingly dropped off the face of the earth. Anyone know what Darwin's up to? Or NSNick? Or President Shinra or Regent Cosmos?

BlueJay

Post#12 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:36 am

I'm afraid the only people I heard from during my long absence were you and Seph.

It was Blue Shinra I was thinking of. Man that one was fun. :) I think I missed the alternate universe one you are referring to. I'm sure good times were had by all.

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#13 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:10 pm

R. Kasahara wrote:Speaking of all of that, I do miss many of the people who aren't around much anymore. I'm still in touch with a few of them (Mike, Taryn, Ludo/namatamiku, Reno, etc.), but then there's those who seemingly dropped off the face of the earth. Anyone know what Darwin's up to? Or NSNick? Or President Shinra or Regent Cosmos?
Racking my brain ... I was in contact with Regent Cosmos maybe a couple of years ago and then awhile before that. IIRC, he was trying to get into writing or something. I can't remember if that was working out for him or not the second time we talked. I think I might even have some stuff he sent me to read on a hard drive around here.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Sephiroth9611

Post#14 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Lure them all back! We can do it! :)
"Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."
Since October 3rd, 2000 | An old Citadel board

Cloud Strife

Post#15 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:55 am

The Citadel Parties were pretty interesting.

R. Kasahara
Forums Admin

Post#16 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:18 am

Cloud Strife wrote:The Citadel Parties were pretty interesting.

OMG, I'd forgotten about the Citadel Parties! O_O If I remember right, they all started with a dream Kamakaze had about such a party happening in real life.

I don't remember if I preserved any of those threads... gotta dig around for them later...

Cloud Strife

Post#17 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 am

R. Kasahara wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:The Citadel Parties were pretty interesting.

OMG, I'd forgotten about the Citadel Parties! O_O If I remember right, they all started with a dream Kamakaze had about such a party happening in real life.

I don't remember if I preserved any of those threads... gotta dig around for them later...

You are correct I believe. BTW do you really have everything saved even pre-Cloud Strife Saga? If you do that is amazing. I can't tell you how many forums I been apart of that have tanked and everything has been lost even though the wayback machine does exist it doesn't show all threads.

R. Kasahara
Forums Admin

Post#18 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:You are correct I believe. BTW do you really have everything saved even pre-Cloud Strife Saga? If you do that is amazing. I can't tell you how many forums I been apart of that have tanked and everything has been lost even though the wayback machine does exist it doesn't show all threads.

Hah, no. I do have a lot of RP threads saved, as well as at least one other that was very memorable to me, but not much else.

Sephiroth9611

Post#19 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:12 am

I used to have Darwin's email address. I looked through my AOL contact list and it wasn't listed... :(

Did MercuryTurret go by any other names?

Sephiroth9611

Post#20 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:09 pm

I miss when people had quotes in their sigs instead of just banners and stuff. The quotes were interesting and said a lot about the people who had them. :)

Return to “General Discussion”