What do you miss about the citadel?

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
Cloud Strife

What do you miss about the citadel?

Post#1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Well let's have at it people. What do you miss most about the citadel since it's inception?

MetalGhost

Re: What do you miss about the citadel?

Post#2 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:29 pm

RPing

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#3 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:56 am

MetalGhost wrote:RPing

Definitely. Especially since I recently finished up reading Reeve's amazing "Loveless". Gave me an itch I can't scratch.
Last edited by SOLDIERofficer81 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Cloud Strife

Post#4 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 am

I'd be down for us starting a new roleplay no doubt. :D

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#5 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 am

I just realized, maybe the biggest thing I miss about the Citadel is chatting with EVERYONE on AOL/AIM. I need to get my old buddy list saved for all time.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#6 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 pm

I do miss rping though I no longer have time to do it. Working 8pm to 6am leaves with little time for anything haha. But I do miss everyone being on here. It was a good laugh. I even did group drawings of everyone back then, I really need to see if I can find those

I probably like FF14 too much

Clyde Strife

Post#7 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:02 pm

The conversations with people. The Final Fantasy ABCs. One of my favorite things about this board was the Serious Discussion. I'd spend hours reading post after post of political or religious discussion that taught me things I never knew. I never took part in them, but god I miss reading them.

Sephiroth9611

Post#8 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Stavro/Little Andy Danger/Wu Ming/A Clockwork Orange-something?

I miss his personality changes, even if he did deny them! :)

I really enjoyed his posting on population. He made a very excellent argument for why overpopulation is a myth that is actually destructive in its implications for Man's ability to continue to thrive.
"Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."
Since October 3rd, 2000 | An old Citadel board

The Slider
Serious Discussion Moderator

Post#9 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:33 am

I missed just coming on and conversing about any topic, knowing you would get a variety of opinions and responses. I very much enjoyed the Serious Discussion, along with the Creativity Corner and RP.

There were some really cool people around too, but probably the only one I am still in touch with is Jin
aliveonthemoon; deadonthesun

BlueJay

Post#10 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:01 am

"Loveless"... Is that one based on that ridiculously amazing RP we had way back near the beginning that lasted months and pretty much could have been an epic story all on its own? Is that still on this site?

Return to “General Discussion”