INTRODUCTIONS THREAD: Newbies and oldbies welcome

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Re: INTRODUCTIONS THREAD: Newbies and oldbies welcome

Post#71 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Oh wow, a super oldbie lurker; welcome! You mean to say you've never once joined the forums in all that time? :O

GaryPotter

Post#72 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:30 am

I tended to forget about this site for years at a time. Only recently did I feel the desire to bother registering. I regret not doing so before the whole place got erased.

Desibabu

Post#73 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:37 am

It sure has been a long time since I've been around these parts, even recognize a few faces. Hey Cyrus Dogstar, Sephiroth9611, Keefy, Uncle Elmo, Ambigore and SoldierOFFICER81!

Thought with the announcment of the FFVII Remake it would be as good a time as any to rejoin the Citadel.

Think the first time I across this site was some time in the late 90's. Had some fun times then posting on the old ezboard.
Even inspired me to start an FFVII site of my own, based on one of my threads on that old forum. Of course as I got older I lost interest, donated the contents of my site to Reeve to do with as she wished.
Then as it invarible does, life got in the way. Some wrong decisions here, and missed opportunites there have lead me to a place where I didn't think I'd be, but where I needed to be.

I'm glad my introduction to the internet is still around, can't promise I'll post very much, but I might just drop in now and again.

R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Post#74 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:15 am

Welcome back, Desibabu! You don't know how happy it made me to see your name in the account activation queue :D

And your old fansite does still live, in a way, at the Citadel: I ended up making a Battle Square guide out of the meat of it, and a lot of the other material is scattered elsewhere on the site.

Mike

Post#75 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 am

Oh wow, I remember a lot of these names...

Desibabu

Post#76 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:53 am

R. Kasahara wrote:Welcome back, Desibabu! You don't know how happy it made me to see your name in the account activation queue :D

And your old fansite does still live, in a way, at the Citadel: I ended up making a Battle Square guide out of the meat of it, and a lot of the other material is scattered elsewhere on the site.

Oh wow, Reeve, I should've known. How've you been?

You did a very nice job with the content. Maybe I'll have to write a new one once the remake comes out, haha.

Cloud Strife
The Original Cloud Strife

Post#77 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:00 am

Mike wrote:Oh wow, I remember a lot of these names...

Starvo?

Bossanova

Post#78 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:44 am

Hi,

Old lurker here, but new to the forum!

I'm a huge FF7 fan ever since 1997! and a squaresoft fan too!
Anyhoo this game has been my nr 1 ever since i first played it, from the OST to the story to the character/world design, everything just really appealed to me unlike any other game.
And i'm really excited for the remake, even if square has been struggling since the departure of sakaguchi and merging with Enix. I really do believe Square is coming back.

I cant wait to share my excitement with you all!

See ya around!

Dawn Treader

Post#79 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:19 pm

It's cool to see people coming back. I haven't visited these forums since, what, 2007?

How've y'all been?

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#80 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Desibabu wrote:It sure has been a long time since I've been around these parts, even recognize a few faces. Hey Cyrus Dogstar, Sephiroth9611, Keefy, Uncle Elmo, Ambigore and SoldierOFFICER81!

Woohoo. Nice to be remembered. I remember you too. Welcome back. I look forward to reading your content.

Dawn Treader wrote:It's cool to see people coming back. I haven't visited these forums since, what, 2007?

How've y'all been?

Hey DT. Glad to see you back too. I've been better, honestly. But what can you do?
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Return to “General Discussion”