INTRODUCTIONS THREAD: Newbies and oldbies welcome

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
vickythesable

Re: INTRODUCTIONS THREAD: Newbies and oldbies welcome

Post#41 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Hello, all! I'm vickythesable, named after Nero The Sable, but you can call me Vicky, Sable, The, VTS, Freak, anything really. Within reason. Anyway, he's not actually my favourite. My favourites are Vincent Valentine, Reno Sinclair and Rufus Shinra. Anyways, I'm a weird, short emo nerd who is going to bite her teeth off if she doesn't get an explanation for why she cannot see her forehead within a billion and two inches. I did tell you I'm weird.
~gnihton nrael dna em rehpiceD~
All Shelke The Transparent wants is age-increasing surgery. She's just a 19-year-old girl in a 10-year-old's body. *Ba dum tish*

Sephiroth9611

Post#42 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm

TeefxInxAction wrote:Heeeey guys !!!

I´m new here...and yeah i´m a ff7 fangirl soo..I hope that I can enjoy here and meet friendly people :D
I´m 16 years old and I´m from Germany yea... so my english is not the best :DD

Guten tag. Where are you from in Germany? I have friends from Kiel, Freiberg, and Thuringia.
"Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."
Since October 3rd, 2000 | An old Citadel board

TeefxInxAction

Post#43 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:12 pm

I´m from Herne.. It´s a little city but it´s near Cologne and Dortmund..maybe you know this cities
How did you meet your friends from Germany?

Sephiroth9611

Post#44 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

I know Cologne and Dortmund, sure. :)

All three of my German friends I met on the web at the Elendor game.

How did you get interested in FF7?
"Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."
Since October 3rd, 2000 | An old Citadel board

TeefxInxAction

Post#45 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 pm

I bought me a psp and my friend borrowed me CC ..I loved the game soooo I played on :DD

R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Post#46 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:00 pm

vickythesable wrote:My favourites are Vincent Valentine, Reno Sinclair and Rufus Shinra.

Um, you know the "Sinclair" last name is a fan invention, right? Reno and the other Turks (at least the main-game ones who aren't Vincent) don't have canon last names.

Sorry, just noticed this recently and it's been bugging me :P

RazGriz330

Post#47 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Hello guys, I'm very glad to be here.
I found this citadel as I was searching any online community for my all-time favorite game Final Fantasy VII. Luckily I found this. 8-)
I am a real fan of this game, and I have this dream of remaking the city of Midgar in any ways possible because I was really fascinated by the concept of that city. By the way I have this idea of remaking this city via Minecraft, unfortunately I don't really have the software to start with so... :LOL:
By the way, it's so great to be here. As you should know, it has been many years since I played the original Final Fantasy VII game on Play Station One and until now, honestly, I cannot recover from the 'stigma' of this game, I am literally trapped to Gaia. Ha ha ha. That's it! Please be good to me guys. Thank you all! ;)

CELL

Post#48 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Wow, I have not been here in too long.

Im guessing that the forum had to be reset?

Anyway....i had to reregister. I decided to stop by because i have a friend in south africa that wanted me to join steam with her but i have a mac. (im in the U.S. btw) and i noticed that final fantasy 7, 8 and 11 were on there but for pc only. ive played ff 1, 7, 8, 9 and 10. ive probably played ff7 8 times but im 36 years old now and dont have time for it anymore. id like to break open my ff7 game again and play but i dont feel like i would finish it. i may go back to one of my old saved games and explore around for past memories of this amazing game. the only ff regret that i have is that i never played ff6. ive heard that it is good.

good to see the site is still around and active. I think ive known of this site since the late 90's i believe. it helped me out with a few secrets. the official guide is flawed immensely lol. (imo)

R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Post#49 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:11 pm

CELL wrote:Wow, I have not been here in too long.

Im guessing that the forum had to be reset?

Yeah. Our old board software was just too insecure and clunky, amongst other things. We kept the smilies, though! 8-)

Welcome back, and also, you should play FF6 sometime ^_^

Cloud Strife

Post#50 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:18 am

Uncle Elmonesian wrote:I had a read of some of those old chats, I even have forum-based fics I put you in Slim, (you were usually the baddy,) I'm not going to send them to you simply because
- To be honest I have absolutely no idea what we're on about most of the time, I mean in one there's a 6 way chat between yourself, me, Raistlin, Dead Triangle, Mike, Anguipes, and someone else and I got absolutely lost, I suppose it doesn't help that we're referring to incidents that happened 12 years ago, and all trying to act tough and bigging ourselves up. Why on earth I saved it, god only knows, oh and the fics, the fics are AWFUL! I'm glad I never pursued writing as a career, I'd have been eaten live. I digress though, we've sort of hijacked this thread haven't we? So yes, time to move on methinks.

I am still awaiting you to send those. I am always down for a blast from the past. I am a big boy I can handle whatever you throw at me Elmo. :LOL:

Return to “General Discussion”