A Site/Forum Revival...

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
haaaDo

Re: A Site/Forum Revival...

Post#51 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:49 pm

That's a lot of stuff man. I hope you're doing better these days.

We can't really control how people perceive us. We can try our best to learn from ourselves and each other, and try to heal who we can and give to who we can. That you are willing to be so vulnerable shows a lot of real growth. Keep going forward man.

Someone that's really important to me once said that there's a black hole that we all need a little bit of a break from. This place has probably been that for a lot of people, from time to time.

Cloud Strife
The Original Roleplay Creator/Moderator

Post#52 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:44 am

Clidus wrote:Hoo-boy.

I'm glad you wrote the follow-up post Cloud. I appreciate you have a lot of history and love for the forums and have struggled to express yourself. If it helps I don't even know any of the details regarding your original ban, but I imagine it must have sucked to have been kicked out of a place that meant a lot to you.

As way of apology to you, I was never trying to dismiss or claim your claims were not true or that you don't deserve to be respected as a person, I was simply asking for the matter to be dropped as it boiled down to a he said, she said argument regarding a subject that is many years old. In regard to this, I suggest we all agree to disagree and simply move on.

I suggest we focus on the matter at hand (and the subject of this thread!); reviving the forums. Maybe you'd be interested in contributing too or trying to start your own RP?

As haaaDo said we're a very small group right now. Friendly banter, debates, arguments, and trash talk are all welcome, but let's keep it respectful and fun everyone.

No need to apologize! You are right! It is he said/she said deal and nothing can change the past. Agree to disagree is the best method and course of action. As far as starting my own roleplay, I believe we should focus on one version of roleplay at a time. They have one going but the only reason I haven't joined is it is disorganized to me strays away from the way I would envision it and to keep it organized. I also don't wanna step on your section moderator (not that he is active anyway) toes or no one else toes but if the people posting would like me to put my roleplay knowledge I do have to use I can work on it and would be willing to make it more organized. Of course, That's up to Sephy and Soldier and you and others if they would want that.

haaaDo wrote:That's a lot of stuff man. I hope you're doing better these days.

We can't really control how people perceive us. We can try our best to learn from ourselves and each other, and try to heal who we can and give to who we can. That you are willing to be so vulnerable shows a lot of real growth. Keep going forward man.

Someone that's really important to me once said that there's a black hole that we all need a little bit of a break from. This place has probably been that for a lot of people, from time to time.

That is very true. Very smart words and whoever that person is, it was great and sound advice. I do better now because ya know people grow, they learn. They accept and work through shit. So, yeah I'm okay but doesn't change the fact I may need to get some sort of counseling of some sort. Not everything was rose colored glasses despite I went through most of my teenage years and early adult years with them on.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on Mon May 13, 2019 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sephiroth9611
Of Hidden Rank

Post#53 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:They have one going but the only reason I haven't joined is it is disorganized to me strays away from the way I would envision it and to keep it organized. [...] [B]ut if the people posting would like me to put my roleplay knowledge I do have to use I can work on it and would be willing to make it more organized.

How would you make what SOLDIER and I have going more organized, Cloud?
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Cloud Strife
The Original Roleplay Creator/Moderator

Post#54 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:55 am

Systems, roleplay roll call, give people a chance to make custom characters within the universe and ya know people actually have to fill out biographies for the characters. Set the story so everyone knows what we are following. There is alot that could be done. That also is in no way a knock with how people do things either or what you guys been doing. Its just an offer. I am a moderator in a roleplay elsewhere and roleplay dbz somewhere else so FFVII is not something I am interested in just being an member of. I'd be willing to bring order to it, but I'm not tripping on it one way or another.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on Tue May 14, 2019 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”