Are we dead?

This forum is for threads of general content. Feel free to post anything you wish (within reasonable boundaries, of course).
SOLDIERofficer81

Re: Are we dead?

Post#11 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:05 pm

I remember, my roommate and I had to provide bona fides to the Cyrus to prove we were separate people.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Sephiroth9611

Post#12 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:19 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:Hehehehehe, I like alot of different movies kind sir.

What have you watched lately that isn't an action or a comedy film? What's your favorite film from the 70s? 80s? 90s? 00s? No Star Wars or any of the big franchises. :)

Cloud Strife wrote:Christian, I guess? I was nine-man I don't really remember exactly.

I have a degree in religious studies, so these things interest me. Is there anyone you can ask? Can you describe what your church experience was like? Was there a lot of Bible reading? Did the minister talk a lot? Not all Christian churches are the same, so.

Cloud Strife wrote:Are we exclusively talking about the events here?

I was aiming more towards your comment about what you've learned. You said in an earlier post, "The end result will blow your mind." And, "I been wanting to share it with people here."

Cloud Strife wrote:I work twelve hour days third shift, and there is only so much thing to divide up between sleep, video games, friends, and well I roleplay activity at a Naruto RPG and have for the last four in a half years. And, a narutoforum that I play mafia games at.

Do you have any long term plans you're working towards or is it pretty much day-to-day for you?
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Cloud Strife
The Original Cloud Strife

Post#13 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:25 pm

Sephiroth9611 wrote:What have you watched lately that isn't an action or a comedy film? What's your favorite film from the 70s? 80s? 90s? 00s? No Star Wars or any of the big franchises. :)

I watch alot of stuff. Recently I finished a Netflix series entitled The End of the fucking world which outline basically is Meet James, a 17-year-old psychopath, and Alyssa, the girl he's decided to murder. James (Alex Lawther) and Alyssa (Jessica Barden) start dating and then run away from their seemingly mundane lives, beginning what might not be the healthiest relationship and journey...

To answer ya question.

70s: Don't have one.
80's: Big Trouble In Little China and Bloodsport
90's: Can't Hardly Wait, The American Pie series and American History X, boyz n the hood, menace II society, Scream series.
00's: Fast and furious franchise.

I have a degree in religious studies, so these things interest me. Is there anyone you can ask? Can you describe what your church experience was like? Was there a lot of Bible reading? Did the minister talk a lot? Not all Christian churches are the same, so.

don't remember honestly.

I was aiming more towards your comment about what you've learned. You said in an earlier post, "The end result will blow your mind." And, "I been wanting to share it with people here."

Eh, I stated it in a previous topic somewhat but feel it wouldn't fit in this topic honestly.

Do you have any long term plans you're working towards or is it pretty much day-to-day for you?
[/quote]

Pretty much day to day for me.

Return to “General Discussion”