Live action FF7

Talk about the original FFVII, the Compilation, the Remake, and other spinoffs. SPOILERS abound in here, so be prepared.
Madhouse

Live action FF7

Post#1 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:48 pm

I haven't seen this posted anywhere on these forums nor on the main website so I'll just post it right here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FFVIItheseries

A youtube channel with live action FFVII. Check it out.

R. Kasahara
Senpai will never notice you.
Forums Admin

Re: Live action FF7

Post#2 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:34 am

Moved this topic to the correct forum.

Is this done by the same people whose Kickstarter was shut down? Seems like this sort of thing is a trend...

Madhouse

Post#3 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:29 am

Hope it remains a trend, then!

I have no idea if they have something to do with it. I found them on the Final Fantasy subreddit. I do think they are on a whole different level, though. They seem to go for a much more credible work than the one from the kickstarter, if that makes sense.

Here's their facebook page: they already posted a status hinting at a Zangan/Tifa video that will be posted tomorrow!

And here's their website.

Alright, did some more research... So they are an entirely different group, privately funded by Roth Rind Productions (here's their Facebook page). I'll carry on searching later in the weel if no one else will.

Actually, I have an idea. Why don't we create a thread for each short and discuss about it?

Madhouse

Post#4 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:34 pm

A shame this didn't spark any more interest in here.

Return to “Final Fantasy VII Discussion”