I usually like Achievements, if they tell me when I'm playing good! It's like "oh you're so good"
who doesn't want that?
- But those chapter "achievements" that are in too many games are just oh gosh so pointless.
Yeah, chapter achievements are a little silly (but more gamerscore!). Some predictions I have for FFVII cheevos:
- Ones for getting Vincent and/or Yuffie in your party
- Ones for beating the optional bosses: Lost Number, Reno and Rude in Gongaga, Ultima WEAPON (post-Mideel), Emerald WEAPON, and Ruby WEAPON
- One depending on whether or not you fight the Turks in Midgar on Disk 2
- Completing the Turtle's Paradise sidequest
- Getting Don Corneo to choose Cloud
- Breeding a gold chocobo
- Getting to S-Class in the Chocobo Races
- Seeing the Zack flashback
- Getting Aeris' limit break manual and/or being able to use it
- Getting the Curse Ring
- Dating Barret
- Seeing the "500 Years Later" FMV