FFVII PC - now with cheevos!

Talk about the original FFVII, the Compilation, the Remake, and other spinoffs. SPOILERS abound in here, so be prepared.
Clidus
Site Admin

Re: FFVII PC - now with cheevos!

Post#11 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Pretty disappointed with the inclusion of SecuROM and using the SE store instead of Steam (although is anyone shocked that SE would do their own store....).

Decided to sacrifice myself and buy it just to see what the experience was. If you have any questions / anything I should look at, ask away :)

RowdyGowdy

Post#12 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:25 am

Hmm, was it worth buying? Read some reviews on it that were mostly negative is why I ask. :S
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Clyde Strife

Post#13 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:57 pm

So what do we think? I've gone about 17 hours on it the past few days and it's been great. The only thing I noticed was a strange glitch near the reactor of Corel. After coming down from the right platform from the beginning of the railway, Cloud was blown up and upside down. The only way to get rid of it is to encounter a battle. WTF was up with that?

Dimma

Post#14 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

RowdyGowdy wrote:Read some reviews on it that were mostly negative is why I ask. :S

What a bunch of reviewers, I wonder what they expected.

Clyde Strife wrote:After coming down from the right platform from the beginning of the railway, Cloud was blown up and upside down.

Haha awesome! Sounds like the typical rare thing to turn up in ports between platforms, they may use different 3D transformations in the hardware.

Return to “Final Fantasy VII Discussion”