Let's RP

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

SOLDIERofficer81

Re: Let's RP

Post#21 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:01 pm

"Lord Sephiroth, we're approaching Nebelheim."

"Very good, Admiral Highwind. We'll put down outside of town."

"Yes, m'lord. Are you sure we shouldn't respond to base?"

"No doubt, Admiral. Maintain radio silence."

About twenty minutes later, Sephiroth, Aeris, and Marlene were standing on the path into Nibelheim. For a moment, the SOLDIER stood staring into town as memories flashed through his mind...

It's your first time back to your hometown in a long time, right?

My mother is Jenova. She died right after she gave birth to me.

"Sephiroth..."

Sephiroth's head jerked when he heard the voice.

"Re ... un ... ion!"

"I hear it too, Sephiroth." It was Marlene speaking.

Sephiroth looked down at the girl, who was holding Aeris' hand.

"I hear her voice. She's calling. What's Reunion?"

Sephiroth nodded. "Jevova calls to her children. Let's go see Mother."
Last edited by SOLDIERofficer81 on Sun May 12, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#22 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Back in the slums of Sector 5

Pipeman writhed in his bed as he moaned. "Oooooh....aaaaaaaaaah! Zack ... Cloud ... Marlene ... Sephiroth ... Jenova ... REUNION!"

The man sat bolt upright as he screamed! Outside of the pipe, denizens of Sector Five were staring in bewilderment.
Last edited by SOLDIERofficer81 on Mon May 13, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Sephiroth9611
Of Hidden Rank

Post#23 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Elmyra looked at Cloud, her face displaying her frayed nerves. Her foster daughter was missing along with her young ward. Tifa was dead. Barrett was being monitored by Biggs and Wedge, having been placed under heavy sedation.

"Mr. Strife, how do we find them?"

"I don't know. I don't know." A heavy burden was on Cloud's shoulders. With the senior leaders of the group dead or incapacitated, the others were suddenly looking to him.

The older woman frowned even more at the idea that Cloud didn't have a clue as to how to proceed. Tears welled up anew and she started to silently sob. Cloud hesitated a moment and then wrapped his arms around her as he too silently mourned. The sadness overwhelmed everything as Cloud remembered better times. Tifa...
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#24 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Jessie stood nearby, out of sight. The young woman was weeping. In the short time she'd known Cloud Strife, she'd developed feelings for him. But Tifa had been in the way. And now the Ex-SOLDIER was finding comfort in Elmyra's arms.

She's old enough to be his mum. Ewwww.

Jessie looked away and hardened her heart towards Cloud.
Last edited by SOLDIERofficer81 on Mon May 13, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sephiroth9611
Of Hidden Rank

Post#25 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Old enough to be his mum, yes, but Elmyra was still an attractive woman and as he held her in his arms, Cloud felt something he hadn't felt in awhile, not since the loft in Nibelheim... Something changed in the way he held Elmyra and her sobs stopped as she tilted her head up to look at Cloud. Their eyes met and he brushed back a strand of hair that had fallen loose and traced the side of her face with his fingertips.

"My husband was like you, in the Shinra forces... It's been so long..." She knew it was going to happen and she closed her eyes as Cloud's lips met her own.

Just then there was a gasp and the pair's kiss ended just as quickly as it had begun. They looked up, but whomever had been there was gone. The moment was over; Cloud let go and stepped back, saying curtly. "I can't get involved."

The ex-SOLDIER turned and left the room and Elmyra was left holding herself, anguish returned, for Aeris, for Marlene, for herself. So alone...
Last edited by Sephiroth9611 on Mon May 13, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#26 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Zack was in a dark place. He couldn't move; he was paralyzed. In the distance, he couldn't tell how far away, something was coming. Zack needed to escape; the urge to get away from whatever was approaching was overwhelming. But he still couldn't move. As it got closer, the something started to resolve. It was beautiful. It was terrifying. And Zack had to escape!

"No, get away from me! This is wrong! I don't want this!"

The she-beast was hovering over Zack now. Zack fought against whatever was holding him, but he still couldn't get away. And then the she-beast spoke a single word: "Reunion."

Zack woke up screaming. Vacationers and tourists on the beach looked at the SOLDIER like he was a madman. They gave him his space, not wanting to be involved. But Johnny had lived in Midgar, the big city, and wasn't shy around strangers.

"Hey man, you okay? Have a bad trip? Me too sometimes."
Last edited by SOLDIERofficer81 on Tue May 14, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sephiroth9611
Of Hidden Rank

Post#27 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 pm

Barrett continued to sleep and Wedge was huddled over a table working on some drawing for modifications for the Avalanche. Biggs yawned and went out of the house to stretch his legs.

It was about as dark as it would get for night under the plate. Long shadows fell across the gardens around the house, but there was still lots of light from the underside of the plate above and other support structures all around. Biggs wandered into the garden and over to the mound that was Tifa's grave. He had been with the group since its founding and Tifa's death was a blow he wasn't sure the group could withstand. But maybe that Cloud guy could take up the slack, especially if Barrett...

Biggs' train of thought was broken by the snap of a twig and he turned around to see a figure in one of the shadows. It stepped forward and materialized into the familiar figure of Jessie. He walked over to her, not noticing in the half-light the streaks down her face from her tears. "Hey. I was wondering where you and everyone else went. Just Wedge and me inside watching Barrett."

Jessie sucked it up as best she could and said bravely, "I needed some air. How're you doing?"

Biggs heard the sadness in her voice, but just chalked it up to the general mourning for Tifa. "Just trying to keep it together like everyone else. Now that you're here..." He reached out for Jessie's hand, but she pulled back. "What's wrong?"

Jessie's mind raced. There was no way she could tell Biggs about her feelings for Cloud, her jealousy and anger. She knew Biggs had feelings for her. She hadn't meant to hurt him; it had just been a fling for her, just some "RnR" aboard the ship between missions. "Biggs..." The words wouldn't come and she turned and disappeared into the night. Biggs tried to follow, but Jessie was gone.
Last edited by Sephiroth9611 on Thu May 16, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#28 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:01 pm

"Sephiroth."

"Yes, Mother, I hear you."

"Sephiroth. Reunion."

"In time, Mother. In time."

Aeris set down her book, came over, and put her hands on Sephiroth's shoulders. "Jenova again?"

"Mmmm. Her summons gets stronger all the time." The SOLDIER held up a paper with a list of names and numbers. "My name. Zack. Cloud, the MP. Others. But I still can't find anything having to do with Marlene. What is her connection to Jenova? She's not a Cetra, but I am certain she's connected to the Lifestream somehow. She is the convergence I've sensed for so long."

Sephiroth stood up. "Someone's coming."

Sephiroth9611
Of Hidden Rank

Post#29 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:33 pm

After Cloud had left the house, he had walked aimlessly through the slums. Those who came upon him left him alone. By morning, he had found his way to Wall Market, having subconsciously been driven there by his guilty conscience. Aeris and Marlene had probably been scooped up by Corneo's thugs, always out looking for fresh womanflesh for the pleasure palaces.

The shopkeepers and street vendors were doing morning chores like sweeping up or bringing in fresh supplies. Wutaiese coolies bearing heavy burdens sang as they threaded their way through the bustle. Cloud more than once had to step out of the way to avoid being run down by motor scooters. At last he arrived at the Honeybee Inn. No one was manning the door this early in the day to stop him from going right in.

Return to “Roleplay”