The Shinra

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

Ultimate Fantasy

Re: The Shinra

Post#121 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:40 am

Alex-"Oh why don't tell me. You were the person who was planning on using us."

The word us had slipped out. His other side was starting to get rather excited. There was blood on the ground, Alex could smell it.

Alex-"Your time is starting to run out. Your going to have to give me a reason to not kill you soon. Though.....hahahah oh I have a idea. Oh this is a very fun idea isn't. Oh yes it is. Oh you see I feel like your holding out on me. You see someone who didn't know anything would be begging for their life right now, making up some clearly false information or simply not reacting. You are acting very defensive. Someone might think you were trying to hide something. If you knew it all these people as you said you could have just sent me to them. But no no you have kept it to yourself. Which makes me think you are trying to protect someone. So you see I think I have won at the lucky dip and got myself a little terrorist wannabe. Quiet frankly I don't care what so ever who you want to kill. I am simply here to find out some information about a man and your in my way."

Alex was starting to laugh randomly on and off. A slight growl was developing in his voice.

Alex-"See now I have something here fun. I decided to bring a clip of incendiary ammo with me. it's really fun stuff. The heat of the bullet burns the wounds they make stopping blood lose. It's soooo good for making sure the person you are hurting doesn't die. It's why I always bring some with me."

He started to walk round the man slowly. Alex placed the gun he had been using back in his jacket pulling out of his personal pistols. There was a click as he loaded the clip of incendiary ammo and stood in front of the man with the ridiculously sized pistol point at the man. With the man's build the gun could easily blow off a limp or at least leave it just hanging by a bit of flesh.

Alex-"So this is my idea. I am going to make you scream lots and lots and we can see who comes running to help you. Each person who doesn't know anything dies and all because you wouldn't talk, aren't such a evil person to possibly put these people in danger. So heartless. But you seem to know this area so someone in should know you. Oh your family might even be in this area. Wouldn't it be fun to see you mother or wife be brutally gunned down, now that would make my day. "

Alex had a vicious look on his face, more animal than human. Though Alex didn't consider himself human. Specially now with mostly his true self in control.

Alex-"So let the fun begin....oh and he told me to tell you. You answered wrong again."

Alex the gun gave off a loud boom as he fired at the mans arm where he had taken off the fingers. He aimed at the elbow. Leaving a bit of the arm was handy just in case he ran out of limbs and needed more to shoot off the man.

I probably like FF14 too much

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#122 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:55 pm

The shot knocked the man to the ground. He struggled to his knees, spitting out a mouthful of foul slum dirt. He couldn't feel his arm. He knew why, but he didn't dare look. If he didn't look it wasn't real. This was a dream. A nightmare. It couldn't be real.

"Ca.. can't shoot my family..." The man made a noise somewhere between a laugh and a sob. The words were just coming, anything to stop himself from giving everything away or just screaming incoherently... "Done that already... shot my dad... shot my mom... dragged my sister off fuck knows where..." He chuckled and choked again, and looked up at Alex with wild eyes.

"It don't matter anyhow. Not now. Hehe... Shinra's goin' down hard. You'll..."

He was cut off by the sound of a gun firing. A high-powered shot whizzed past at a steep angle from behind the man, aimed straight for Alex.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#123 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Alex moved his head to one side causing the bullet to wizz over his shoulder.

Alex-"So they finally come out to play haha...hahahaha"

He drew his other personal pistol pointing it in the direction the shot had come from.

Alex-"Come out come out,I want to say hello, I won't hurt you yet as he needs some info first and I promised I would be good."

With a swift kick Alex kicked the mans blown off arm at him laughing.

Alex-"Well then little monster looks like person number one is here. How do you think I should kill them. Right now I am a bit partial to dismemberment after shooting your arm off. Make sure to take notes as you clearly get just as much fun out of this as i do little monster. If you had just talked this would have all been stopped. Such a selfish person wanting all these people to die just like your family. Oh well I guess I shouldn't be surprised little monster."

Alex's mind was in a frenzy like a wild animal. He could feel the world around him like a animal stalking prey. he did like the word prey it just seemed to fit. But right now his heart and mind were filled with sheer blood lust. He really needed to hurt more people.

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#124 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:53 pm

There was a disbelieving grunt from somewhere high in a pile of industrial scrap on the edge of the area, soft but enough for a SOLDIER's enhanced senses.

"Yer surrounded, kid," a thickly Corel region accented voice shouted from another location high up, some distance behind Alex. The tone was blunt, authoritative, professional. "Shoot an' ya die. Run an' ya die. Drop y'weapons, hands on y'head, an' mebbe we don' start shootin' bits offa you. ...Dammit Jonson y'swore ta me y'was sober, how'd y'miss a shot li..."

The man on his knees in front of Alex gave a short, unhinged laugh.

"Oh, you are fucked now. He sent the mercs. Those guys take down monsters for a living!" He raised his voice. "What are you guys playing at, just shoot this psycho!"

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#125 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:26 am

Alex-"Ohhhhhhhh?"

Alex titled his head to the side slightly.

Alex-"But I have this very handy human shield right here. But I guess that doesn't matter. Also thanks for shouting. I am guessing as your the on addressing me your the leader. So I don't have to worry about keeping the rest alive. That makes things much simpler. "

He licked his lips.

Alex-"So your friends kill monsters do they little monster, well shouldn't you be watching your back. But thank you for worrying about me but you need not. I am more than just a monster you see. Like I said I am the thing of nightmares. Fun blood curdling nightmares. HahahaHAHAHAaaaaaa."

He dropped his voice to a whisper so only the man on the ground would hear.

Alex-"7 Seconds......After their first shot of return fire. I was hoping for a longer playtime but oh well"

Alex looked straight into the mans eyes with a death like stare, then smirked. There was a loud boom. Alex had swiftly raised his gun to where the earlier shot had come from. The shot was enough for Alex to know where to aim. The round was on target on enough to blow the mans head off on hit.

Alex-"Let the fun begin."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#126 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:28 pm

The air filled with gunfire. Four different points of origin, including the direction of the voice.

There were no more shots from the original angle.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#127 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:40 am

Alex-"1 and 2"

Alex spun through the gunfire as it rained down around him. It all sounded like music to him as bullets wizzed through the air. He aimed a gun each at two of the shooters and fired. Once again he went for the men's heads. There was only two people he needed alive. The one who had shouted and the man on the floor for Alex's amusement. So he decided to enjoy himself and kill the others quickly with a beautiful site of their heads popping.

Alex-"3..."

He used his right gun to use his own fire to deflect the 4th mans shoots away. Deflecting bullet fire wasn't too out of the question to soldier, he knew sephiroth did it with his sword during training with ease. Though he did enjoy seeing peoples reactions to shooting someone else's rounds out of the air. it really helped towards shattering their minds. With his other gun he fired at the 3rd man yet again for his head.

Alex-"And 4"

A vicious grin broke onto his face as continuing firing through the 4th mans own shots. As he needed this man alive this shot was aimed for the clip of the mans gun. The impact would set off the remaining rounds causing a nice little bang. The rounds going off in the clip would not kill the man but the sharpnel from it would injure and stun him enough for Alex's needs.

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#128 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:44 pm

"Odin, Shiva, Hades, shit!"

There was the clatter of a weapon being dropped, backed by distant curses and nearby mumbled sobs.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#129 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:33 am

Alex-"Oh sorry looks like 7 seconds was incorrect I overestimated how long it would take me."

He let out a laugh rather happy. The smell of blood was in the air and the whimpering just added to the feel of it all.

Alex-"Now lets see if number 4 is still alive. That last shot wasn't meant to kill him so I hope I didn't accidentally kill him. Otherwise I would have to go back to trying to get information out of you now wouldn't I."

With that Alex kicked the man on the ground sending him rolling violently across the ground in the direction of the man Alex had dubbed 4. He couldn't really leave the man by himself plus forcing him to watch as he tortured his dying friend would be fun. But it would be difficult to get the man to walk in his current state and Alex wasn't going to carry him. So kicking him there seemed like the best option and was rather fun.

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#130 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:31 pm

"Awright. May not like it, but I know when I'm beat. Ain't enough gil in the world fer me t'deal wi' this shit. Y'want info. I got it. So how 'bout we negotiate? I ain't gonna ask fer much."

Something about the acoustics of the voice had changed subtly. "Number 4" seemed to have gone behind the heaviest cover he could find.

Return to “Roleplay”