The Shinra

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

Ultimate Fantasy

Re: The Shinra

Post#131 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Alex gave the arm less man one last swift kick sending him flying landing near 4.

Alex-"Okay we shall 'negotiate' . You shall answer everyone one of my questions otherwise I shall tear you limb from limb for my amusement. I am hoping you understand the rules better than our little monster there otherwise you are going to have to get used to only having one arm."

he was now absent mildly spinning his pistols in his hands as if this situation was normal for him. Though to fair it was, this situation was the only time Alex felt like himself and oh how he enjoyed it.

I probably like FF14 too much

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#132 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:39 pm

"Sure thing. Hell, I'll even come back nice an' quiet an' talk t'yer boss. Better they hear it first hand, right?"

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#133 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:20 am

Alex once again tilted his head to the side.

Alex-"Why would I show them idiots a rat? I couldn't care less about them, they just give me a way to kill and hurt people without having to deal with much of the resulting hassle."

Why did these people always try to think. They weren't good at it so why bother. He just wanted someone to follow commands for a change.

Alex-"You are going to tell me everything I need to know. If you refuse, try to avoid the question or annoy me I will slowly remove parts of what's left of your friend here and make you eat them. Oh don't worry I won't kill, I want him to watch as you are forced to eat him alive."

He gave them man a very creepy looking smile.

Alex-"Now question one. A male hobo broke into somewhere he shouldn't be. Where that location is I think you can guess with our current situation and you guys playing terrorists. I want to know who he is, who sent and where are the people who sent him right now."

He threw one of his spare photos of the hobo at 4.

Alex-"So answer up or should I starting serving your lunch"

Alex stopped spinning his left pistol pointing it to the man who's arm he had shot off.

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#134 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:03 pm

"Who he is? No idea. Prob'ly no one important. Who sent him? Can't say specific'ly, but itta'd be on Wieland's orders. Luther Wieland. Were's he now? Gone if he's got any sense. Could show you where they was recently, but he's got a lot o' holes and I know I dunno all of 'em. Paranoid. Can see why now..."

"Fucking... sellout... bastard..." choked the man on the floor weakly.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#135 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Alex-"Show me and you my little monster"

He grinned turned to the man on the floor.

Alex-"No longer have a use, but I shall always remember our time together."

Alex raised his gun and fired at the mans remaining arm.

Alex-"See I am remembering, I am remembering how you wouldn't answer my questions and caused me problems."

He fired again this time at one of the mans legs.

Alex-"I really do hate it when people cause me problems you see."

Again he fired now at the mans last remaining limb his other leg.

Alex-"Which is why I make sure no one screws with me. But alas our time is up goodnight little monster."

Lastly he fired at the man's head.

Alex-"You see 4 I HATE people causing me problems. You might want to remember that."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#136 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:42 pm

"Shit..." the mercenary muttered weakly. "Okay, made yer point. I ain't gonna try anything. Let's go."

"So where'd y'learn ta shoot like that? Can't just be the shit yer on. Takes skill."

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#137 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:28 am

Alex closed his eyes for a moment and let out a long breath. It was time for his other self to go away for a bit, he needed to be calm for what followed. Though he gave his other self the promise he could come back out once he had found the people he needed which seemed to please it. Opening his eyes again Alex looked at the man calmly. The change over him was like night and day. Which wasn't surprising. Since the current Alex was a persona his true self had created so to be able to blend in with people.Just a mask but Alex didn't mind being just that. He felt the enjoyment his true self felt when he let loose which made being just a mask worth while.

Alex-" I am mostly self taught not many people shoot like I do. Traditional shooting encourages staying still to steady your shots but to me felt boring. I wanted to feel the excitement of reacting and movement. Which led to what you saw. That is all I shall say."

Alex had been given basic lesson's on using a gun turning his training. But that had not been enough for him. His true self wanted to move, it wanted to hunt. A sword would have fitted that purpose but it felt clumsy to him. He wanted to be able to simply feel the power of pointing at someone and them dying. So he let his other self have some fun with the guns. His animal like behaviour worked well with them. Adding in movements from his mandatory lessons with sword play as well brought it all together. Though he knew it was truly his other self that brought about his ability with the weapons.

Alex-"Now get moving and quickly if you would. Or do you want to lose some of your fingers."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#138 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:24 pm

"Okay, okay..."

The man led Alex back to the small shack. The place appeared deserted.

"Like I told you, Wieland's cleared out. Couldn't tell y'where, no matter what y'did ta me. He was prob'ly in a hurry though, so there might be some stuff left."

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#139 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:46 am

He looked round the shack. There was no one here. They probably figured out he was after them.Alex had a name now. In truth he could probably go back with that and be in the good. But he still had the taste for blood. Alex started to wander round the shack scouring the room for anything that could be a clue.

Alex-"So you don't know where he has gone, so who would. Someone would have to know to contact him and if you don't know who that person is then there in turn must be a person who knows where that person is. You catch my drift I need to work my way up the tree. So first am I talking to someone fairly high up on that tree or just the bit of bark at the bottom dogs piss on. I am guessing the later. But I am going to need the names of some branches and their locations."

Alex pulled out his phone and sent a message back to the Shinra building. There would bound to be clue's round here. Foot prints, finger prints something that could give a much stronger profile on the guy. That sort of stuff was not Alex's domain, a member of SOLDIER was expected to be strong and good leaders etc thankfully not scientists. So he messaged them the location of the shack explaining it was a abandoned hideout of a terrorist group. That would but some smiles on the higher ups faces. He hadn't mentioned the man in the message yet though. Mainly as Alex had some plans for him. He put his phone away and smirked at 4.

Alex-"So start talking."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#140 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:49 pm

[sorry for the delay]

There were a few papers left behind in the shack, spilled into a corner on the floor, but little else of immediate interest.

"Right, right, contacts... they come ta us, not th'other way 'round. But they'll find out 'bout all this, and someone'll be comin' fer me. Someone they trust, y'get what I'm sayin'?"

Return to “Roleplay”