The Shinra

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

Ultimate Fantasy

Re: The Shinra

Post#111 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:45 am

Alex-"I guess that's a yes"

Things hadn't gone exactly to plan but this would work. At least he could have some fun now. He kept up the polite look trying to to grin. His grins tended to go rather murdery very quickly. But kept his voice down so only the man would hear him.

Alex-"I didn't mean to insult you just stopping people from screaming as I dismember them limb from limb also can hamper peoples ability to talk. So I just had to make sure you could still communicate what I need."

His other side seemed to enjoy that comment. He could feel like almost laughing inside his head. Alex continued still quiet but now sounding very patronizing.

Alex-" Though the fact you just ripped up the one thing you could have used to try and manipulate me is rather amusing. You are not the smartest of guys are you. But don't worry you will get there soon."

He put his arms behind his back taking a rather arrogant stance but one that made him appear open. Time to try and get the man to lash out at him by angering him and leaving himself open. Behind his back he drew his smaller gun.

I probably like FF14 too much

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#112 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Shit, shit, shit, definitely Shinra. What did they know? Kid was probably armed, or did he have backup? Well, if he got a knife to the kid's throat fast enough he could get them to back down...

"You picked the wrong fight, Turk," he snarled, pulling a knife and lunging forward in a single motion.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#113 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 am

Alex-"Finally"

He pulled the gun out and spun to his right avoiding the man. This man was quicker than the bum from the Shinra building but he wasn't SOLDIER either. Side stepping Alex got behind the man and fired a shot over his shoulder at the knife to disarm him. It was the gun with the suppressor so it kept the noise down. Once again he talked quietly so only the man would hear him.

Alex-"Turk though? really you think so little of me to be just a lowly turk. No No I am something much better than that. You see I am your worse nightmare. For you see I have even less rules than them in fact I only have one rule. That rule is I get want I want. If that means ripping you limb from limb, disembowelling you, hunting down every one of your family and friends and making you watch as I burn them alive then I am fine with that. If anything those things sound really fun to me. So this is how things are going to work. You are going to do everything I say and if you don't well.......just so you know I do really want to hurt you. I want to see you scream in pain and wish for death. But I need some information from you first. So if you do what I say then I will have a reason not to hurt you. If you don't I get to have lots of fun and then I will find someone else and start this all over so even more fun for me. Hey it might even be one your friends next. But right now we are here with my gun pointed right at you."

His other self was laughing manically inside of his head. He seemed to be enjoying this a lot.

Alex-"So question number one do you know the man who was in the picture I showed you."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#114 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:13 pm

The man was stopped in his tracks, grabbing at his hand. Fuck that hurt. At least the kid had missed, even if it was a lucky shot to hit the knife like that... damn, no weapon, total psycho pointing a gun at him, need to buy some time, what was the kid asking...

"Do I know... shit, no. No idea. You got the wrong guy."

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#115 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:23 am

Alex-" Nope wrong answer"

He lowered the gun pointing it at the mans other hand. Logic dictated that hand wasn't the one he use for writing at least. As he had instinctively drawn the knife with the other making it more likely to be his strong hand. So there was less of a issue of crippling it beyond the point he couldn't write with it. Just in case he had to quiet the mans screams.

Alex-"See this is where you start to understand what I am."

He pulled the trigger firing a shot at the man's pinky. The bullet had enough power to take that clean off and the blood loss from it wouldn't put the man at risk of dying of blood loss too soon.

Alex-"You see every time you answer correctly I am going to do something like that. So again tell me who the man from the picture is"

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#116 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:45 pm

The man stared at his mutilated hand in a sort of blank shock. Fuck, the kid was serious. At least he wasn't asking about missing Shinra building plans and bombs. So, had he seen that guy in the photo? Not that he remembered. Was he with them, or some other anti-Shinra group, or was he something else entirely? How much did this kid know?

"I told you, I DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW. Why the hell would I? Who's he supposed to be anyway?"

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#117 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:30 am

Alex-" Wrong again"

Alex fired a shot at another of the mans fingers.

Alex-" I understand if you don't know the exact answers but the nature of this game is for you to give me a reason to hurt you. But hey seeing you pain has put me in a good mood. So here is a bit of help. That picture you just took off me was taken from a security camera not long before I gunned that man down. That man was in a place he shouldn't have been specially for a hobo, where that is exactly I think you can guess by now. So who would send some random hobo there, who would know who might have sent him? You see that is the question. Can you help or do I have to remove yet another finger to get the point across."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#118 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:13 pm

"Ngaah!"

The man screamed through gritted teeth and tucked his hand under his arm, partly to shield it but mostly in a vain attempt to compress the area and stop the bleeding. His eyes darted around, desperately looking for a way out. The area had gone eerily quiet, apart from his own hard breathing. People were giving the area a wide berth, skirting the place just on the edge of sight. If there was one thing the average slum dweller knew it was how not to get involved. Still, they were close enough to the safehouse, and this was his patch, damn it. Someone have seen and gone for backup... right? Damn, it was getting hard to think...

"You're gonna kill me whatever I fucking say, aren't you? So why the hell should I tell you anything? ...Even if I did know, which I don't."

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#119 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:17 am

Alex-"Oh that's simple. You have information I want, information I can't get if your dead. But really want to kill you. I really want to put a bullet straight through your head and to see your life end. So you see my problem. I can't kill you till I get the information I need. So all I can do is hurt you, hurt you over and over again till you beg for death. Your fingers are just the start, I won't let you die till I get the information I need so you get to understand what true pain is. So to put it simply answering my questions will result in a quick death, not answering will result in a fate much worse than death for you."

This was a lot of fun for Alex, oh how he had missed seeing others in pain.

Alex-"Oh also that was the wrong answer again"

This time Alex shot at the mans earlobe.

Alex-"So now you understand the circumstances answer the question."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#120 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:03 pm

The man froze as the bullet burned past his cheek. It stung his ear like crazy, but... not so bad. He could handle this... after all, he had been given a very good reason not to come up with an answer. The kid would shoot him if he thought he had got what he wanted, he was fucking nuts. He could see it in his eyes. The were kind of... off, somehow. Probably on something... Anyway, it ruled out making up some convincing lie and sending the kid off on a wild goose chase.

"You wanna list of people who'd target the Shinra, huh? Yeah, that narrows it down to about half the fucking world," he spat.

Return to “Roleplay”