My Wutai RP Thread

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Re: My Wutai RP Thread

Post#171 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Maybe it was just a bad batch of namazake... Zinaida thought. But if it was, how did he recover so suddenly?

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#172 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Doc-"Hmmmmmm oh well I guess for now that will have to do. It's not like I have the medical equipment here to do a full scan. I barely managed to put that tesla coil let alone anything else. Even had to use part of a frying pan for one bit I had to go without bacon for a week."

He grinned and spun round randomly on the spot.

Doc-"Well for now Niho I can't let you leave without someone watching your condition. Though both of this places best medical people happen to be here. So staying here would most likely be the best thing to do. Though don't worry you won't be just sitting round doing nothing, I could actually do with someone manning a radio for me. Wutai have their own surveillance going but it's all short range, I want someone listening on some more secret stuff. Also my ladyness seeing as you will have some free time till I have finished the last modifications to my device would you mind keeping a eye on Niho. I will also be watching him but with what we have at hand currently you would be more help than I would."

I probably like FF14 too much

MetalGhost

Post#173 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Simple manual labor is excellently distracting during times of stress. Wire around pole, nail staple in; two taps and it's secure. All the way up the pole, then move on to the next, two meters down. I lazily eye the others, but nothing really seems to be happening, and I find myself relaxing. I wonder what the future holds...

Madhouse

Post#174 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:31 am

"...I think it was something I had at the Turtle's last night."

Niho lowers his head.

"Now that I mention it... I can feel a light... heartburn?"

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#175 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Doc-"Heartburn? Oh I can help with that."

He rummaged round in his bag he had brought with him. The Doc pulled out a small bottle with some pills in and threw it to Nido.

Doc- "Just some antacids, should help. Just follow the instructions on the bottle. Now what was I doing oh yes wire cage thingy."

The Doc spun round on the spot to face Hanuel.

Doc-"So how's the cage coming along."

MetalGhost

Post#176 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 am

"Iih cming," I reply, lips tightly pressed around a handful (mouthful?) of nails. I finish me second pole and move on to the third.

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#177 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:52 pm

"Well that's one emergency taken care of, I suppose," Zinaida said with a slight smile. Poor boy seemed more embarrassed than sick now.

"You say you can find what the Shinra know of Dr. Keer?" She asked the Doc. It sounded almost impossible, but Shinra technology was powerful. But now that it came to it, did she really want to know? "It was a long time ago. He may not work for them any more." He... may not even be alive.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#178 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 pm

"Yes I can and even if he no longer works there they will have records of his time there at least. Though I can' only get the basic information from here, like name, birthday, blood type etc stuff which having easy access to makes things simple. But to get the more detailed stuff like where he might be now or what he was working on I can't get from here. Firstly the technology here is too limit. Yes I can knock together something like a tesla coil. But to access the data banks I from here I would need some pretty heavy duty pc equipment for hacking in. Stuff you can't make out of spears, chicken wire and nails. No if you wanted to know more than when to get a birthday cake I would have to at least be somewhere like Junon or even better midgar itself."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#179 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:15 pm

"I see. I suppose I do not really know what I am looking for, apart from... some reason why he would suddenly have stopped writing to me. It was long before the current tensions between Shinra and Wutai, so that is not the reason. About fifteen years ago, now."

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#180 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:51 am

Doc-"That would have been during the time I was there, which sadly means I know of many reasons he might have stopped righting to you. None of them good either. Shinra do a lot of bad things as you know but some of the things are much worse than you can imagine. Many of the scientists meddle in things that they yet to understand. I know that because I did, but I was lucky the only person who was effected by my mistakes was myself."

He tapped his robotic arm

Doc-" But there mistakes caused problems. People would vanish from accidents that people would never hear of. Or if people tried to speak out against there "accidents" they too would usually disappear. If it wasn't for luck, a explosion and me covering my tracks rather well I would have been made to disappear a long time ago. Shinra don't like loose ends. But sadly my dear I do not know what Dr Keer was a victim or something else.@

The doc sighed. He disliked the memories of his time at shinra. In truth he had blocked most of them out.

Doc-"But I can help you find out though it won't be easy in the slightest. As it would involve majorly pissing off shinra as well breaking into one of their bases and having a look through their private data. Though thankfully these are strangely enough all things I plan on doing at some point in the near future. I just need to jump start a few things."

Return to “Roleplay”