My Wutai RP Thread

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

Ultimate Fantasy

Re: My Wutai RP Thread

Post#191 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:00 am

Doc-"This as full power as we are going to get sadly. I plug my arm into the system to boost it further but the bracelet will get so charged it wont be able to stop some of the voltage passing into the wearers body. It would start putting the wearer in a lot of pain which is not something I am willing to put another person through. I may joke and laugh about the danger of all this. But These situations the chance of something going wrong is minor. In that situation the chance of pain would be very high."

There was another large crack as a cable jumped loose and swung violently into the wall.

Doc-"Don't worry I was expecting that to happen"

The machine kept going fine as the Doc forced the cable back into place.

Dpc-" Protection wise this shield will hold against the stuff normal people know shinra have. But sadly I am not normal and I can tell you they will be able to get through at some point but it wont be easy for them"

I probably like FF14 too much

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#192 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Zinaida could not spare the concentration to look up at the flickering lights. It probably didn't matter: she could sense the barriers stretching out over the city. It was... incredible.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#193 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:39 am

Doc-"Okay we are reaching the 3 minute mark in 3, 2, 1 and we are there. Everything is fine. Only a few minor breaks and malfunctions which I was expecting. One of them can even be fixed with duct tape how about that haha. Powering down slowly. The device will handle the decrease on power my lady just keep casting both of those materia till the noise of the electricity stops."

The Doc started to power down the generator. A slow turning off was safer on the system. A sudden power down could break a lot of the components which could have a bit of a explosive effect. The electricity from the coil started to get smaller and smaller while at the same time the size of the barrier decreased. With in a few moments the barrier had shrunk down to just the room then vanished along with the electricity from the coil.

Doc-"There you go all clear, well done on the double casting."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#194 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:47 pm

With the machine powered down and the flow of magic stopped, Zinaida felt drained.

"Th... thank you," she murmured, removing her hand from the bracelet.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#195 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:58 am

The Doc jumped forward placing a chair behind Zinaida for her to sit down and then gave a quick cast of a cure materia on her. The cure wouldn't do much as she wasn't hurt but it it would help perk her up slightly.

Doc-"Sit down and rest up. You did great and I am sorry about the strain of it all. I would do it myself but no one else can do the adjustments and keep everything running and I can't be in two places at once, well often but that's something for a different time."

Grinning the Doc spun away again randomly pacing back and for.

Doc-"Though if you want a tip for controlling the casting of the two materia. I suggest imbrace it....but ah you say how on earth do you do that casting two materia at the same time takes major concentration. It is simple the act of double casting materia at once is insane and to some impossible. So latch onto your thought and don't let it go. Imbrace the sheer stupidty and chaos and of the moment for you are doing the impossible and you should be damn proud of yourself for doing it. As if there are a few things that can fuel a person to do the impossible one of them is pride along with enjoyment, love and courage or stupidity depending on your point of view. So if pride isn't your thing try one of the others haha."

He randomly jumped onto the generator.

Doc-" Okay so the barrier works yay and all that. What else do we have, Well there's a small army of ninja's but with Shinra managing to get SOLDIER up and running that to be fair doesn't really mean much. So that brings things to us. What do we have. Well a Shrine maiden, a random guy who isn't the brightest of sparks but his hearts in the right place, some one with possible brain damage and a ex genius scientist with almost as many mental issues as he has secrets....oh also a crippling alcohol dependency and some arrogance issues. That is easily enough to do something pretty crazy. I have already mentioned I have plans involing things to do with Shinra but here is the good bit. Would you like to help me. This whole barrier is just the start. I will tell you my plan before I expect any answers but does the idea of doing something truly good for this world interest you."

MetalGhost

Post#196 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Ultimate Fantasy wrote:Well a Shrine maiden, a random guy who isn't the brightest of sparks but his hearts in the right place, some one with possible brain damage and a ex genius scientist with almost as many mental issues as he has secrets....oh also a crippling alcohol dependency and some arrogance issues."

Hm. My heart's in the right place. Who knew? Certainly not me.

"Well, I'm mostly in this in order to not be killed and or be arrested, so sure. I guess."

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#197 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:16 pm

"I will listen, but I cannot promise anything. My duties to the people of Wutai must come first."

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#198 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:42 am

Doc-" I promise you won't get killed though arrested? Possibly temporarily but nothing long lasting."

The Doc laughed jumping back down off the generator. He was full of excitement

Doc-" But my plan is simple. When Shinra attacks Wutai which I am afraid to say will be soon. There are those out there fuelling the flames. Soon Shinra will come for Wutai in full force. Also sadly Wutai will also lose. I am afraid to say this but Shinra will win the battle to come there is nothing that can stop it. But what can be stopped is unnecessary pain and death. Not just of those of Wutai but others Shinra has captured and imprisoned. How you may ask well its very simple...by giving them a more important target. One that will force them to divert their forces and efforts away from Wutai"

The Doc grinned and spread out his arms

Doc-"That target is me. I know enough about Shinra to warrant them wanting to use everything in their power to stop me from talking. I know the horrors they have created for at one point I regret to say I helped make them. So my punishment is going to be taking all their fury and anger so that others don't suffer from it. We won't be taking down Shinra oh no. But what will be doing is paving the way for those who will stop them. No one is going to cheer for us either, no one will probably even remember us. If this goes as planned Shinra themselves will not know of you two and me. We will all be a myth, a story one to give others a idea, a hope of changing things."

The Doc had been waiting for this moment for a long time. The waiting had been getting to him, the boredom, nothing to think about nothing to occupy him. Booze had calmed his mind a bit. But now it was time for the start of his plan he had made years ago when he had lost his arm and left shinra.

Doc-"When Shinra attacks their will come on ships lots of them with lots of fire power. When they see the shield they will deploy all their ground troops to try and find a way in. Once the shield falls which sadly it will we will rush through the ensuing chaos and take one of their ships. From there I will message Shinra threatening to tell the world of all the horrors they have SOLDIER, human experimentation, destroying the planet and that disgusting creature I won't even mention. All of it. They will from that and the fire power of their own ship see us of enough of a threat to start a witch hunt for us pulling forces away from Wutai. We in the mean time will be heading to Midgar itself. Why Midgar why on earth head straight into the for us the most dangerous part of the planet. The answer is simple. To free the last of a dying race of people from Shinra and stopping a boy from becoming a monster. So how about it do you want to help me start in motion the saving of the world?"

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#199 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Zinaida knew the word "soldier", but not the way this man used it. A dying race and a boy about to become a monster? Now he was just talking in riddles. Did he really know enough to draw Shinra's wrath, to change the whole world's view of them, or was it just delusions of grandeur?

"And what does Lord Godo think of this plan?"

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#200 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:10 am

Doc-" Oh that is completely crazy and that all information involving Shinra is going to be beat out of me......though that is if he actually knew."

The Doc smirked but carried on

Doc-" He knows nothing of this plan. The only people who know anything of this plan are all currently in this room. If Lord Godo knew what I was planning it would basically be putting him to death. Shinra wants wutai gone or at least under their control. If they knew he knew something about what I was planning or any sensitive information about Shinra they would hunt him down instantly. It would basically stop my whole plan as using us as a distraction. It would make my plan a lot easier yes. We could basically walk straight into Midgar with no problems but I shall not do that. I may be crazy my lady but I am not crazy enough to put Lord Godo and Wutai to it's death."

Return to “Roleplay”