My Wutai RP Thread

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

SOLDIERofficer81

Re: My Wutai RP Thread

Post#81 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:21 am

Ultimate Fantasy wrote:Doc-"I will deactivate it once my safety is promised while I discuss with him intentions. I believe that is fair as how can I discuss a way to help myself and the people of wutai after I have had a ninja snap my neck. But once that has been sorted I promise to behave myself and turn it off. Surprisingly I am not here to cause problems I am here to help. Something people seem to fail to understand even though I came here as a Doctor not a part of shinra"

The officer finishes his call. Hanging up, he shrugs his shoulders and looks at Doc.

"Lord Godo agrees to your terms. He is an honorable man and will give you a fair hearing. And you will keep your word and disarm your explosive. One of Lord Godo's adjundants will be here in a moment to take you to the pavilion.

"And you, Yohei is your name, correct. Your assistance in bringing this Shin-Ra ... person to our attention has been noted in your file. Good job! Now, report to your ashigaru unit immediately. One of the runners will direct you to your unit's marshaling point."
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#82 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:23 pm

The doc grinned and held up his arm. The screen went back to it's normal colour and the power lines stopped glowing.

Doc-"There see all safe, so now just keep your end of bargain of not sticking me with the pointy end of any of your weapons. If you can do that everything shall be good."

I probably like FF14 too much

Sephiroth9611

Post#83 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Yohei sighed with relief as the arm went back to a less threatening color and then he saluted and went out.

Nikki, I almost died for you! Honor and glory!

The young man went out and was guided to where his unit was marshaling. Recognizing a few faces from his home village, he nodded to them and shared jocular comments before going to get equipped for the coming training.
Since October 3rd, 2000 | "Quite a thing to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#84 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:33 am

Lord Godo's adjundant arrives at the tent. From the look of him, he's even younger than the officer Doc has been dealing with, still only a boy even! The boy-adjundant's well tailored uniform and fancy armor can only mean his daddy is a somebody, important enough for his son to be on Lord Godo's staff.

Looking up at Doc with the confidence of the blue blood in his veins, the boy smiles sweetly. "This way, sir. Lord Godo is eager to meet you. There will be a lot of ninjas at the pavilion. Do not be alarmed. They will only kill you if you try to harm Lord Godo. Ready?"

The boy leads Doc out of the tent and though the camp that is General Headquarters of the quickly forming Great Wutai Army. Only a minute or so pass before they have reached the steps of the pavilion. Ninjas are everywhere now. Shimmering fields of white and rainbow colored energy betray the Barrier Materia that is active here. Staff officers come and go. And then there is Lord Godo himself, surrounded by the War Cabinet. They are looking at a map of the Great Continent. Perhaps something afoot there!

The boy stops and holds up a hand. "Stay here. I will announce you."
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#85 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:01 pm

The Doc walked straight past adjundant grinning.

Doc-"It's okay I think I can announce myself"

He simply walked up to where everyone was crowded around the map and simply bent over and took a look at it.

Doc-"oooh I love maps, very handy things though you never know what exactly they are hiding. Each and everyone used in a different way and for different meanings. Yes they can be used to plan bad things but they are also good for someone planning to have a little adventure."

The Doc stood back up straight now pretty sure he had everyone's attention. Seeing as he had just walked into a private war meeting sporting a robotic arm ,which many saw as a symbol of their enemy and smelling of booze to boot he was pretty hard to ignore.

Doc-"Interesting barrier system you have set up there. Though it's a pity you guys are so against tech stuff as if you made a emp emitter and put your radio equipment in a faraday cage to protect it you would have much less worries. Yes you would lose radio communication any way while using it thanks to the interference but shinra wouldn't be able to get any machines or tech with in a few miles of this camp. You could take it even further and use magnetic fields to try aim the emp field but that is a bit far for you guys and most of shinra at that matter."

A smirk broke onto his face as he took a step back from the table making sure everyone's eyes were on him.

Doc-"I guess this is the point where I should introduce myself though I imagine most of you know the basic's already at the very least. I am Docter James Hunter though feel free to call me Doc. I am the ex lead scientist for shinra in research and development. Though I left their employment after some disagreements and a mild explosion. But for now that is important what is important is that we both have people inside shinra who we want to see gone."

He looked at Lord Godo, the Doc was rather excited. One wrong word and some here would most likely kill him which always made for a interesting experience.

Doc-"And I believe we can help each other deal with those people."

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#86 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:49 am

The ninja's guarding the pavilion flashed a look at Godo, but he waved them off with a discreet hand-signal as Doc approached and began to speak.

"EMP," one of Lord Godo's war cabinet repeated with a questioning tone, obviously oblivious. The others shook their heads or shrugged their shoulders, equally unknowing. Godo himself though remained silent and listened to Doc, waiting for him to finish.

"The Shin-Ra are my enemy only because they make themselves so. And you can do something that will stop them from causing bloodshed?"

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#87 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:04 am

Doc-"Oh there will be bloodshed and lots of it. This war in imminent and everyone in this room knows there is nothing to change that matter."

The Doc started to stroll randomly round the war room as he talked poking random things here and there.

Doc-"But what i can do is make it so when this war starts you will be on a more even playing field with shinra. Shinra with ease have the power to simply blow Wutai off the face of the planet. One well placed bomb and puff by by wutai. But with my help I can force the fight to be man to man over man to machine."

He turned back around to look at Lord Godo again

Doc-"There will still be bloodshed, people will still die in this damn war. Shinra has soldiers admittedly not to the standard of your ninja's but they have a damn lot of them a few special cases among them so to say. So what I am offering isn't the key to victory, a miracle to turn the tide or any of that crap. No no what I am offering is something that will surprise shinra more than anything else."

The doc simply smirked.

Doc-" I offer you a way to balance the playing field"

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#88 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:04 am

Lord Godo does not look pleased with what Doc has to say. The war cabinet have nothing to say in advice to their overlord. The yoke of responsibility rests solely on Godo's shoulders.

"Hmph. Very well. And what do you want in return for this 'surprise' that will give Wutai a fighting chance against the Shin-Ra?"

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#89 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:47 pm

The Doc laughed.

Doc-"Now what I want is a whole different thing. What I want is to see certain people be free from hurt and pain while those who created that pain suffer for their actions. But for me right now that needs a bit of setting up. So what I want at this very moment is a few things. You allow me to work on the emp device here and tell everyone I have been captured and your currently being interrogated for Shinra info. While here I am fine having a armed guard on me as long as my safety is assured as long as I don't cause any problems. Lastly when shinra do send a attack force I will help you divide a certain person away from them. That person you leave for me to talk to, this is very important as this person could be very very dangerous and so me dealing with him would be much safer."

The Doc held out his non-robotic hand to lord godo.

Doc-"Do you agree to my terms. If so shake my hand and I can tell you one interesting fact."

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#90 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:40 am

Godo glances at the war cabinet. They give their overlord a collective nod of approval. Turning back to Doc, Godo takes the offered hand and shakes it.

"Wutai will accept your offer. It seems you may have something of value to help us fend off the Shin-Ra and your demands are bizarre, but not unmanageable. Even if you can't help, I see no harm in making this deal. My intelligence says you are known in some parts here and are mostly harmless."

Just then, the dawn becomes sunrise as beams of light spill over horizon and illuminate the valley.

"Damn! Let's hope those damn ninja finished getting the ashigaru together!" Godo turns back to his advisors. "And where in the devil is Kenobi?"

Return to “Roleplay”