RPing

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

The Slider
Serious Discussion Moderator

Re: RPing

Post#21 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:20 am

A fully original content RP could work too, if people are feeling up to it. Would allow incorporation of other favourite aspects from different FF games or outside games.
aliveonthemoon; deadonthesun

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#22 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Clidus and The Slider have mentioned something original. MetalGhost has PMed an idea of doing something FF7-related, but still original. Is this something everyone might be interested in? Any specific ideas?

One of the ideas I've had is something with the Shinra space program as the starting point, a group of FF7 characters leaving The Planet and finding themselves somewhere alien.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#23 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:29 pm

My personal preference is for something more traditionally FFVII.

MetalGhost

Post#24 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:36 am

Anguipes wrote:My personal preference is for something more traditionally FFVII.

Concurred.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#25 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:29 pm

If I have time I am up for this. My hours at work have quieted down a bit and should even more in October time. I would prefer a more classic FF7 RP myself. I really liked the pre wutai war one we started ages ago that sort of died out. It was different from normal FF7 RPS and it was in a time which meant we didn't have to think about cannon stuff and what not

edit- okay my head is already thinking up character ideas. The rping urge has caught me again haha.

I probably like FF14 too much

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#26 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:07 pm

*whaps thread with a stick*

MetalGhost

Post#27 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:08 pm

I would imagine that we'll have to elect a leader or dm or some sort of authority figure to get this thing in gear. So unless there are any volunteers I vote for anybody who's not me.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#28 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:58 am

I'm still here just at weird times as my job has made me nocturnal

I probably like FF14 too much

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#29 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 am

Got side-tracked last week. We came to a consensus on a traditional FF7 RP?

I'd vote for me to DM. But then I remember I've never really DMed before. ;)
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#30 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:40 pm

I'm happy to take on some sort of admin role if required, though maybe not actually DM. So I vote whoever wants it, which seems to be SOLDIERofficer81 :D

Ultimate Fantasy wrote: I really liked the pre wutai war one we started ages ago that sort of died out. It was different from normal FF7 RPS and it was in a time which meant we didn't have to think about cannon stuff and what not

I liked it to (of course I did, it was my idea IIRC ;) ), and I think that early wutai war is a pretty awesome setting for a free-er FFVII RP - fewer canon characters around, little known about it, but the potential for plenty of action. I'll go with whatever, but I would ask people to consider this scenario.

Return to “Roleplay”