RPing

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

MetalGhost

Re: RPing

Post#121 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:03 am

I will continue in the majority of foreseeable futures.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#122 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:24 pm

I am still game :), none of my characters have got to go completely insane yet so of course I am hahaha.

Also sorry to hear your ill Ang I understand your pain. Been working myself a bit to death lately in a attempt to have my tempt position changed to a full time one. So I have been pretty dead myself

I probably like FF14 too much

Madhouse

Post#123 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:31 am

I'm in for the long run as well.

SOLDIERofficer81

Post#124 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:11 pm

I am still around to play NPCs when needed. Just let me know and I'll catch up and then jump in.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#125 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:52 pm

So we've still got a good team going :D Thanks everyone for your dedication!

Madhouse

Post#126 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:45 am

Meanwhile, we've got poor little Cloud going to school all alone. ): I would consider joining the user's thread but I already have two characters going on.

Also, there's something I think could be interesting to do after (or if) we end the Wutai thread. Has RP'ing as Ancients in the time before the calamity ever been done on this website?

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#127 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 pm

TBH I don't know where Cloud [the player] thought he was going to go with that. @_@ I can just about see it working with someone to play off, but you'd still be stuck out on the edges mostly just reacting to news from outside.

If you're still around, Cloud, maybe PM me or post here and we can sort something more sensible out?

P.S. SO81, if you ever fancy just coming in with something from an NPC to throw us all a curve: do eeeeet. ;) Aim it at one of my characters if you're worried about disrupting anyone else.

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#128 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Quick question, what language is the conversation between the Doc and Vilkas going on in?

MetalGhost

Post#129 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:12 pm

I had assumed Wutai, since Vilkas still isn't quite ready to completely blow his cover, but that is actually a good question.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#130 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:20 pm

I'll go with Wutai completely forgot the whole language thing haha

I probably like FF14 too much

Return to “Roleplay”