RPing

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

Madhouse

Re: RPing

Post#111 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Is the SOLDIER unit kept a Shinra military secret until the war or is it known throughout the 8 sectors?

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#112 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:21 pm

I see it as not strictly secret, but not well known yet outside of the military and related Shinra departments. Probably a lot of rumors but nothing substantiated. That is just my take though ;)

MetalGhost

Post#113 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:00 am

I'm still waiting on the resolution of the conversation between Niho and Yohei. I will wait another week or so, and if nothing's happened by that time I will post regardless.

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#114 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:12 am

I plan on sending off some PMs to anyone who hasn't checked in for a while, if they haven't posted in an RP thread or posted here/PMed me by the end of the month to confirm whether they're still participating.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#115 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:51 am

is everyone okay with me sort of rping the ninja's the doctor sent out to help him? Just thought I would check first as it is sort of something the dm would do :)

I probably like FF14 too much

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#116 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 pm

I'm fine with that, or I could step in as unofficial-semi-DM-mod-person-thing.

I'm going to send off a PM to SO81 now, seeing as we've a) acquired a new player and b) both threads could do with some DM input. Other absentees still have until the end of the month before I start pestering them >:]

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#117 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Cool thanks :) and I have nothing against you doing that if it will help move things along

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#118 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Welp, as I planned a while back, it's the beginning of the month and a PM has gone out to our three absentees (Sephiroth9611, R. Kasahara, and Murasame). In the interests of absolute transparency, here's what I said:

Absent RPers Roundup Time!

The FFVII Citadel RP is currently running fine, and returning RPers are welcome back to pick up their old character again and/or start a new one (currently the limit is two characters per player).

You're getting this PM because you have a character in the RP Rolecall thread, but haven't posted for some time. You can either:

- come back and start RPing again
, which would be awesome!

- suspend your character(s) (if you want to come back at some point in the near future but are too busy at the moment)

- officially quit the RP (your character(s) will handed over to DM control and/or be dropped from the plot, and I won't bother you again)

Please PM me with your decision, or just start RPing again if that's your choice. After a month non-responders will be assumed suspended the first time a message like this goes out, and quit the second.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#119 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Currently waiting on Ang for posting in wutai specimen in shinra before posting just so people know

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#120 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 pm

I've been (well, technically still am) ill, and I'm also waiting on a reply from Specimen to a PM I sent (that was only two days ago, so I'm not panicking yet) before I post in the Wutai thread. I'll come up with some filler if he doesn't get back to me soonish.

Edit: May as well announce that Reeve has officially quit ;_;, and I've still not heard back from either Sephiroth9611 or Murasame. But we seem to be doing pretty well at the moment with the 3/4 of us. Things are starting to get interesting. :D Everyone still enjoying themselves and wanting to continue? Serious question, we can't really afford to lose many more players and the Citadel isn't exactly a huge base to recruit from x_x

Return to “Roleplay”