RPing

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Re: RPing

Post#151 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Madhouse wrote:How would a Wutai native address to the priestress? By her name? Her title?

Good question, I hadn't thought about that too much ^^;;; Some sort of title probably.

Also, I hope I'm not out of line bringing this up after you changed your post, but I'm sure I remember you had something about how you thought me and SO81 were doing a good job on the canon characters and I wanted to say that for my part I really appreciated it, thanks.

Madhouse

Post#152 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:56 am

Wow, uh. I must have accidently removed that part when editing the post. Huh... That's what you get for editing late with no sleep. But yeah, excellent work on your end, guys.

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#153 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Madhouse wrote:How would a Wutai native address to the priestress? By her name? Her title?

Sorry for not posting, by the way. Currently in the middle of finals right now. Ultimate Fantasy, there was actually something in the backpack that could have helped Alex on his mission, but I was too late for it. It was a torn paper, with a list of Materia colors to choose from, written in a strange calligraphy; one could definitely tell it was not written by a Midgar resident, and could almost guess its author was from the Western continents. Anyways, I think Alex can do very well on his own. If you don't mind, I could RP as some slum residents (Ford the cook, for example) so that you don't have to do it all alone.

Oh well about the note but yeh man I'm cool with you RPing slum residents and stuff. I will make things easier for me as I won't have to rp with myself haha

I probably like FF14 too much

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#154 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Many apologies for not being around, I haven't had any internet for three weeks >:[ I'll try to get up to date and post asap.

MetalGhost

Post#155 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:00 am

No worries, that seems to be about par for the course for everybody's normal posting rate anyway =P

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#156 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:35 am

Well to be fair the site was down for a bit so we havent been able to post much thanks to that either haha. Well if anyone is able to post feel free to join in on the midgar thread. As I am kind of stuck in there as its me haha

I probably like FF14 too much

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#157 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Yeah, we could do with getting things rolling a bit more again. I usually give people a bit of a free pass for not posting much summer, things usually slow down then anyway, but that's nearly over ;).

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#158 » Mon May 23, 2016 5:50 am

Has the Citadel ever had an "otherwise" themed RP?
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Return to “Roleplay”