RPing

A forum for roleplays, Final Fantasy VII themed or otherwise.

Moderator: Anguipes

Ultimate Fantasy

Re: RPing

Post#141 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Sorry I have had a mixture of work, being ill and a comic con taking up my time but I be good now.

I probably like FF14 too much

Madhouse

Post#142 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 am

Changed my username to protect my privacy. It seems using the same username in various accounts was not a very good idea.
Last edited by Madhouse on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Madhouse

Post#143 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 am

I'm not sure how to keep going with Niho. I think I interrupted the story arc with the machine. Should Niho just tell the other characters about his dreams? Should he fall asleep again? Not say anything at all? I need some help here lol sorry

Anguipes
Roleplay Moderator

Post#144 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:46 pm

I'm fine with the interruption. My suggestion would be to see how things develop with the other characters' reactions. Things might start to flow naturally. If not, maybe we could have Niho rest until testing the machine is over as that shouldn't(?) take to long?

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#145 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:08 am

I'm cool with it :), I like random things happen. May interrupt whats happening but it could take the story in a different direction which I enjoy. bring the randomness :P haha

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#146 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:17 am

Totally, whatever direction you want to go with is fine with me.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

SOLDIERofficer81
Unflinching Android Mode: OFF

Post#147 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:45 am

Guys, I have to admit, I got nothing for my next post. My creativity tank is empty. Too much going on IRL at the moment, I'm afraid. Just wanted to let you know so you can move on if you're waiting for me to post.
"Let us never miss a step. May we never lose our friends. This is our home, our haven, our Citadel."
Citadel denizen since October 5, 2000 | SOLDIER's Final Fantasy VII Messageboard

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#148 » Mon May 26, 2014 9:26 pm

I can make some stuff up for a bit to move the story along so don't worry about it man :)

Ultimate Fantasy

Post#149 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 pm

I currently has no internet so it is difficult for me to reply sorry. I can get on in work but only during break. But I will try and post tomorrow if I can

Madhouse

Post#150 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:09 am

How would a Wutai native address to the priestress? By her name? Her title?

Sorry for not posting, by the way. Currently in the middle of finals right now. Ultimate Fantasy, there was actually something in the backpack that could have helped Alex on his mission, but I was too late for it. It was a torn paper, with a list of Materia colors to choose from, written in a strange calligraphy; one could definitely tell it was not written by a Midgar resident, and could almost guess its author was from the Western continents. Anyways, I think Alex can do very well on his own. If you don't mind, I could RP as some slum residents (Ford the cook, for example) so that you don't have to do it all alone.

Return to “Roleplay”